Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Betabuxxxing in action

Hard to see his face, but from the looks of it he mogs me to oblivion.

@StormlitAqua
I make 52k/yr, albeit in a low-cost-of-living area. Not enough to bux. Need 6-figures minium to bux. Sorry, won't work. My house is only worth somewhere between 115-160k, and car is 27k. It may be more than most incels, but not remotely enough to make up for my looks and king-of-manletism, as well as my diagnosed autism.

I make 52k/yr, albeit in a low-cost-of-living area. Not enough to bux. Need 6-figures minium to bux. Sorry, won't work. My house is only worth somewhere between 115-160k, and car is 27k. It may be more than most incels, but not remotely enough to make up for my looks and king-of-manletism, as well as my diagnosed autism.
Thought an engineer would make more than that tbh

what type of engineering? you can always betabuxxx a hood rat.

Thought an engineer would make more than that tbh
It's a location thing. In California, my salary would be 95k at a minimum. Its just that NE Ohio has extremely low wages, but a low cost of living. Additionally, I took my job over a higher paying one because they have no dress code, no HR, and basically I work when I want to a certain extent. Other job was dress up with strict rules. Also it was closer to home.

what type of engineering? you can always betabuxxx a hood rat.
Electrical. Got my bachelors. 2.48GPA JFL.

's a location thing. In California, my salary would be 95k at a minimum. Its just that NE Ohio has extremely low wages, but a low cost of living. Additionally, I took my job over a higher paying one because they have no dress code, no HR, and basically I work when I want to a certain extent. Other job was dress up with strict rules. Also it was closer to home
Would you be working for the silicone valley Jews then?

It's a location thing. In California, my salary would be 95k at a minimum. Its just that NE Ohio has extremely low wages, but a low cost of living. Additionally, I took my job over a higher paying one because they have no dress code, no HR, and basically I work when I want to a certain extent. Other job was dress up with strict rules. Also it was closer to home.

Electrical. Got my bachelors. 2.48GPA JFL.

its over for electricalengineeringcels, my GPA sucks too, after my CS degree imma just join the military and try to pilot or specialopsmaxx

What the fuck is this shit you know pranks are fake right? listen man find a real video stop making us seem retarded.

Would you be working for the silicone valley Jews then?
I need tho... that money I really do I need that money... to pay my bills. It would be what it is.

My current boss is a Trump Supporter so he's pretty cool to work for. Give me bonuses and gifts too. Not a kike at all.

What the fuck is this shit you know pranks are fake right? listen man find a real video stop making us seem retarded.
This doesn’t seem fake, highly doubt it srs