Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Betabuxxpill

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21883

Self-banned
-
I know this manletlite janitor who moved here from mexico. After he moved his family here, his wife left him for chadrigo and took the sons! JFL at marriage in 2020.

tbh I don't think betabuxxing is much of a thing anymore given that women have all the same (and some more) economic opportunities that men do. it still happens in really poor countries (like mexico I'd assume) but I think it is mostly a MGTOW fantasy that they cope with

tbh I don't think betabuxxing is much of a thing anymore given that women have all the same (and some more) economic opportunities that men do. it still happens in really poor countries (like mexico I'd assume) but I think it is mostly a MGTOW fantasy that they cope with
you are redefining betabuxx

if you can only get a woman through being a potential marriage partner, that's betabuxx. it doesn't matter if she can support herself. she needs a sperm donor

you are redefining betabuxx

if you can only get a woman through being a potential marriage partner, that's betabuxx. it doesn't matter if she can support herself. she needs a sperm donor
"buxx" implies that it's primarily a monetary relationship though. I don't think any woman wants an overweight, balding, nerdy cuck (the stereotypical betabuxx) as a "sperm donor"

"buxx" implies that it's primarily a monetary relationship though. I don't think any woman wants an overweight, balding, nerdy cuck (the stereotypical betabuxx) as a "sperm donor"
False.

It implies the woman wouldn't fuck the dude for his looks, and he is providing resources non looks related

Marriage is nothing but a scam

False.

It implies the woman wouldn't fuck the dude for his looks, and he is providing resources non looks related
that is exactly what a monetary relationship is. and it is precisely what I'm saying. women in the first world have less of a need to exploit men for resources now that they have the ability to do well financially, often better than the average man. they're only really interested in "betabuxx" if the guy is a multi millionaire, otherwise why bother?

hahahahahahahahahahahah-:feelsclown:

that is exactly what a monetary relationship is. and it is precisely what I'm saying. women in the first world have less of a need to exploit men for resources now that they have the ability to do well financially, often better than the average man. they're only really interested in "betabuxx" if the guy is a multi millionaire, otherwise why bother?
ok, let me elab

80/20 rule

Divorce rate is about 50%, and only 18% of married couples report being in happy relationships. So that's 50% divorces and 32% unhappy marriages. The odds are not good for betabuxxxers.

you do realize that top 20% men can't get married to all women? so they marry betabuxxing normies who aren't attractive

ok, let me elab

80/20 rule
I do not see what part of my opinion you're disagreeing with. nothing that you've said contradicts what I've said

women can just be crazy cat ladies and hate men when they're 30 instead of marrying an unattractive wagecuck. your argument makes it seem like women have to "settle" for low tier guys, and it seems like you're usually the most adamant in claiming that they don't

I do not see what part of my opinion you're disagreeing with. nothing that you've said contradicts what I've said
my point is that women will marry a man purely for resources and not attraction, which is what betabuxx is.

my point is that women will marry a man purely for resources and not attraction, which is what betabuxx is.
will they though? having to spend the rest of your life with a man that you're physically repulsed by is a pretty big deal. we live in an era where it is easier for women to acquire resources on their own than ever before in history.

take this in to account. would you marry a 1/10 deformed woman for resources? I assume not? well, women have even higher standards than you, and it's even easier for them to acquire resources, so for most women I think the idea of marrying an unattractive guy for resources is a very strong "no". this is why I don't believe that betabuxxing is a common practice anymore

will they though? having to spend the rest of your life with a man that you're physically repulsed by is a pretty big deal. we live in an era where it is easier for women to acquire resources on their own than ever before in history.

take this in to account. would you marry a 1/10 deformed woman for resources? I assume not? well, women have even higher standards than you, and it's even easier for them to acquire resources, so for most women I think the idea of marrying an unattractive guy for resources is a very strong "no". this is why I don't believe that betabuxxing is a common practice anymore
let me elab

a 2/10 is repulsive,

a 5/10 is boring but tolerable

when drunk, that 5/10 might become fuckable, and then when she wakes up, she accuses him of "rape"

Betabuxxing should not even be called marriage. It should be called betabuxxing even in a formal sense.