Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Betabuxxing should be illegal. Im a product of one (as everyone on this site probably is too).

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Veteran
★★
IM a product of betabuxxing. My dad was an unibrow, monkey looking, bloated belly (he looks lowkey pregnant, no joke), hairy (hes the kind to be hairy everywhere, except on TOP OF THE HEAD where it matters) ex alcoholic shitfest of a genetic expression and my mom was an ethnic, short stature, low tier becky with basically nothing going on for her.

And then, BOOM, these two low lifes cross their meaningless paths and a genetic abomination like me and my brother are born.

If this ape looking monstrosity of a person didnt have a fetish to cum inside everygoddman time he has sex (he told me that) instead of doing the humane thing and just nutting on the floor or sum, i wouldnt be loosing my time on this god forsaken site.

OH, and hes also bipolar, had me when he was 50 FUCKING YEARS OLD (my mom 39), and is a sleeping pill addict, a basical bum from the streets (only difference is he has money to pay for an ok lifestyle) and an anti social freak.

Honestly, i should have been born at least with some severe disability or a heavy form of autism. How that did not happen is kind of a miracle...

Selfish for him to have you at 50.

Having kids at all today as a sub 5 should be illegal. :blackpill:

Having kids at all today as a sub 5 should be illegal. :blackpill:
I just KNOW that these monstrosities will permeate the earth until the end of time, just cause there will ALWAYS be foid desperate enough to open their legs to these freaks. Even if not, there will be sub 5 femoids enough to pass around and crete new incel sons. Humanity was natures biggest mistake. Even a literal monkey has more flair in his looks than most people roaming the earth. GOD, FUCK THIS LIFE :lasereyes: :lasereyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back