Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Betabuxxing and cucking is enforced by whites and westerners

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
Deleted member 20195

Deleted member 20195

Self-banned
-
In Muslim countries you can get punished for committing adultery or having sex outside of Marriage, sometimes even by death.

My cousins wife was once caught flirting with the Chadpreet working at the supermarket. When my cousin got wind of this he beat her so bad he broke her jaw. Her family called the police who did nothing when the circumstances of tryna cuck him were explained. Now lets imagine this happened in a white country, where she went ahead and fucked the Chadpreet instead of just flirting. If he broke her jaw and the police were called, he would end up in jail and she would continue to fuck Chadpreet.

Thanks alot whites.

Muslims seem based but in reality I think fellow ugly men in muslim countries are doing just as badly as us. Unless they're rich, of course, but fuck all rich people in general.

So, muslim or not muslim, as an ugly man your life is shit either way.

Muslims seem based but in reality I think fellow ugly men in muslim countries are doing just as badly as us. Unless they're rich, of course, but fuck all rich people in general.

So, muslim or not muslim, as an ugly man your life is shit either way.

Yeah but if youre ugly but your family has status, they can arrange your marriage with a decent looking girl. If she tried to cuck you later on she can be killed or put in jail tbh

Yeah but if youre ugly but your family has status, they can arrange your marriage with a decent looking girl. If she tried to cuck you later on she can be killed or put in jail tbh
Status, money, that's what I meant. I hate rich people and people with high status. This world is corrupt and status can't be earned, only inherited. It needs a purge.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back