Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Betabuxxing 3.5/10 15yo s*xhaver

packardD

packardD

mentally ill
★★
happened several days ago. I have lately stopped using this site for the most part so forgot to tell this story but basically what happened is my mother wanted me to go to a restaurant near our home and when we were sitting there I saw a sub 5 5’10-5’11 betabuxxer. His 14-15 yo gf was noticeably uncomfortable around with him. He constantly tried touching her, he was very loud. S*shavers are very loud on average, especially men, they want everyone to know they have get that pussy. Honestly not sure if they even have s*x but he is not a khhv for sure. That guy was kind of overweight as well. As far as I can remember he had slight ptosis on his left eye.

Now about his girlfriend: 5’3-5’4, slightly tanned, UNNATURAL LIPS, dark brown eyes, dark blonde hair (natural), extremely small (almost non existent) tits, flat butt. All in all pretty much everything I don’t like in a woman, I prefer blue eyed tall aryan goddesses, but that’s me.

Now the question: is the betabuxxing worth it in his case? It is possible he managed to betabuxx + JBF. Thoughts ?

Betabuxx is never worth it, because its not true love, the only time it would be worth it is for political reasons as in getting closer to certian families and whatnot

15yos can't be betabuxx
He mogs this forum to oblivion

Now the question: is the betabuxxing worth it in his case? It is possible he managed to betabuxx + JBF. Thoughts ?
For the beta male the choice is simple:
  1. betabuxx an ungrateful whore to try and impregnate her before inevitably getting cucked and divorce-raped. And then become a MGTOW.
  2. Genetic death. Die childless. The beta may go "monk mode" to cope, or whoremonger, but either way his genes are out of the gene pool.
Obviously, virtually all beta males descend from breeders who did not go extinct.

Betabuxx is never worth it, because its not true love,
Muh true love. Only happens if you ascend with a girl you grew up with when she was a virgin pre technology age. So yeah it doesn't exist.

MoneyMaxxing is the way.
Infallible.

Muh true love. Only happens if you ascend with a girl you grew up with when she was a virgin pre technology age. So yeah it doesn't exist.
HARD TO SWALLOW

doesn't your brain treat them like siblings so you're disgusted with the thought of dating them?
Id fuck plenty of women I grew up with some of them became hot. Fucking your sibling is fucking your sibling not fucking someone you grew up with.