Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Betabuxxer gets rekt

Owari da

Owari da

Recruit
★★★★

this is the reality that betabuxxers face.

real dad is always better than step dad even if you never knew nor liked him

get fucked stupid cuck.

Cucked by a father who never raised his offspring. Alpha fucks and beta bucks.

As some of you have suggested, I'll pay for the wedding, but I wont attend. I don't think my wife will attend and I think I should stay with her.
wtf retarded cuckold, makes me rage :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

He derserves it for being such a beta cuck who in their right mind would raise the offspring of some other dude?

low iq girl easily tricked by manipulative criminal

Serves him right

As some of you have suggested, I'll pay for the wedding, but I wont attend. I don't think my wife will attend and I think I should stay with her.
This can't be real

Brought it upon yourself buddy

“WIBTA”

These acronyms are getting ridiculous even for Cuckit standards. (TAAGREFCS)

it's almost like the only purpose of some men is for them to be parted with large sums of money

JFL. He ended up paying the expenses of the ceremony of his whore stepdaughter becoming officially Chad's property.

a fool and his money...

Never
Become
A
Cuck

You're a part of the problem by enabling women to walk over you

Anyone else wondering if she's cucking her soon to be husband with her bio-dad? She probably has the hots for the Dark Triad personality and since he didn't raise her the incest disgust is not a thing for this foid. What's the over under on her having an incest child?

They get what's coming to them.

OH MY GOD THIS DUDE IS A GIGA CUCK, PAYS FOR CHADS DAUGHTER, WHILE HE IS IN JAIL, AND SHE WANT TO AISLE HIM IN THE WEEDING, FUCK HER