Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Betabuxx

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
I was :smonk: with my brother(we’re ricecels) a couple of days ago, and he revealed how mayo toilets back in school who never wanted anything to do with him are now contacting him almost a decade later to basically find out if he’s now betabuxx material.

This is why misogyny exists, for any lurking stupid bitches here or IT personnel

He should fuck them, if they ask for ltr ghost them, at least what I would do

:bigbrain:Ill be suggesting this to him and see if anything comes out of it
if he is a cuck he will fall for the traps of the used up cunts and jump right into the stinky pit.

if he is a cuck he will fall for the traps of the used up cunts and jump right into the stinky pit.
He’s :blackpill:d enough to know better, at least from what i could tell during our :smonk:conversation

I was :smonk: with my brother(we’re ricecels) a couple of days ago, and he revealed how mayo toilets back in school who never wanted anything to do with him are now contacting him almost a decade later to basically find out if he’s now betabuxx material.

This is why misogyny exists, for any lurking stupid bitches here or IT personnel
Wouldn’t Jesus forgive the prostitute my friend?