Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Betabuxx will continue to generate "incels"(?). and the micigenation generated subhumans.

Smallondick

Smallondick

Banned
-
I seriously see several couples in betabuxx from men 3 to 4 here in Brazil. They will generate incels, most of the time. Seriously I still do not see a hypergamy that is so strong around here, there are almost no chads where I live, the few that are of course are successful. But I see a lot of average normies that with NTmaxx get pretty girls up, and it's not even betabuxx. My region is of old mining (formerly it was gold and diamonds) and to this day it is but more focused on iron ore with huge mines. The result of an intense gold mining brought with them many slaves from Angola and the Coast of the Mine. There was a lack of women and the Portuguese whites had sex with the black women, after a long time the Italians came (mainly), today the mestizos have reproduced a lot in my region and there are tons of subhumans, BBCs and an equal number of whites and more blacks "pure". Well, with isos a guy 6/10 will be almost chad here, I imagine that the hypergamy is a little weaker and NTmaxx is well-colored, extroverted values.
There are many hot women here but with not-so-attractive faces. It is a print only of my city/region *

Last edited:
Blame the beta guy but not the beta becky he is reproducing with :soy::soy::soy:

Blame the beta guy but not the beta becky he is reproducing with :soy::soy::soy:

Many guys without a definite jaw, maybe here it gets so subhuman to people in the average middle majority that a 7/10 will turn gigachad.
It is a print only of my city/region *

Last edited: