Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill betabuxx curry cucked by white normie

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
post just got removed. but basically curry got arranged marriage, had a daughter. Later finds his wife plowing whites and gets cucked. His wife also despises their daughter and wants to dump custody to him. The wife hates being curry that much that she wants to dump her own daughter to try to get a half white child with some white normie.
Another brutal racepill, and again this is what arranged marriage leads to in the west

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ABCDesis/comments/q45oht/wife_cheated_on_me_not_sure_what_to_do/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

original post:
We have a 2 year old child, and apparently shes been cheating on me since the birth of our daughter. Her excuse that her mental health is ruined by having a child. Her mental health was never good before, a lot of that has to do with her extremely verbally abusive mother, basically slut calling, comments abt her physical appearance, and threats for some physical abuse if she didnt listen to her mother while living under her roof. she moved out to a new city with me 9 years ago so its been a while. Her mother also told her that men will leave her even if she has a child with them implied that she was worthless. I have showered her with love, very faithful to her, the past 11 years, even did ldrs with her when I had to go away for my MBA in the beginning of the relationship and could barely meet her. but what did i get in return. shes not even acting guilty its like she doesnt care. She hates our daughter and is constantly blaming her childhood trauma on everything. She wants to quit her job and go back to her parents(her parents her better now after thier son also left the family after her), and give complete custody of child to me. I want to mend the relationship, help her deal with her childhood trauma, I want her to really work on the relationship, and pay back for all the damage she did to me by trying her best to give our daughter the best life possible. But it seems like she doesnt want to cooporate, idk what even her plans are, she tries to justify her cheating by pointing that everyone has been extremely cruel to her and she does this as payback(had bullies, relatives, friends, heartbroken by a cheater guy when she was very young). It seems she lives in the headspace as the 21 year old living at home being verbally abused or her childhood trauma. she refuses to see the future and that she can make a huge difference. Shes done so much already she was able to escape her childhood abusive home and we had a beautiful relationship she was very happy with me, but after she was pregnant and the birth everything changed.

Anyways Im very confused on what to do, but please people from abusive families please know that you have no right to hurt others, please seek therapy, its ok to lean on others there are good people on the world that will love you more than family but please dont back stab them

On the bright side he won't have to pay child support. But the daughter will turn out exactly like the mother

On the bright side he won't have to pay child support. But the daughter will turn out exactly like the mother
He should kill his wife, daughter and then commit suicide. Death is the only solution for curry disease.
No one should ever marry a foid with some mental illness. The foid will either be giga retarded (my mother, @Zer0/∞ as well), or a giga whore like the one in the story). No winning.

what a fucking pathetic cuck, they should both be lynched.

Mentally ill abused foid = over

one day all the cheating whores will get their punishment and no cucked law will save them for their wrongdoings

I declare the death sentence for this foid. She shall be penetrated in every hole and made new ones. Her body shall be burned and consumed during a full moon. Let the feast begin !! :feelsdevil:
No I'm kidding, you gooo queen !! yasss queen ! She has mental health issues, fucking curry, why do you think you are entitled to your wife being faithful ? Get real, try a threesome where you watch in the back with a chastity belt on.
She got postpregnancypostchadpostBBC-itis syndrome :soy::foidSoy:

Last edited:
He should kill his wife, daughter and then commit suicide. Death is the only solution for curry disease.
NOOOOO! Don't deprive the world of those excellent and delicious curry dishes. :feelshaha:

They can be part of the dishes :ahegao::feelsohh::ahegao:
Would finally add some protein to their diet.
Nah, just slaughter some of their sacred cows. :feelsohh: Probably tastes much better too.

Nah, just slaughter some of their sacred cows. :feelsohh: Probably tastes much better too.
Sacred by Indian standards of course, free to slaughter in some states and don't ask why India is number one beef export (number one is something other than piss drinking at last). Those curries I swear :feelstastyman:
And the water buffalo is definitely not a cow, Krishna was not fucking with it...:feelsohh:

Do curries smell like curry? @curryfool

I don't know because I never met one in my life

She needs more abuse, real abuse:feelsLSD:

Whatever you do you are never enough, what an ungrateful bitch.
No one should ever marry a foid with some mental illness.
True, they are unpredictable, selfish and never satisfied.

post just got removed. but basically curry got arranged marriage, had a daughter. Later finds his wife plowing whites and gets cucked. His wife also despises their daughter and wants to dump custody to him. The wife hates being curry that much that she wants to dump her own daughter to try to get a half white child with some white normie.
Another brutal racepill, and again this is what arranged marriage leads to in the west

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ABCDesis/comments/q45oht/wife_cheated_on_me_not_sure_what_to_do/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

original post:
We have a 2 year old child, and apparently shes been cheating on me since the birth of our daughter. Her excuse that her mental health is ruined by having a child. Her mental health was never good before, a lot of that has to do with her extremely verbally abusive mother, basically slut calling, comments abt her physical appearance, and threats for some physical abuse if she didnt listen to her mother while living under her roof. she moved out to a new city with me 9 years ago so its been a while. Her mother also told her that men will leave her even if she has a child with them implied that she was worthless. I have showered her with love, very faithful to her, the past 11 years, even did ldrs with her when I had to go away for my MBA in the beginning of the relationship and could barely meet her. but what did i get in return. shes not even acting guilty its like she doesnt care. She hates our daughter and is constantly blaming her childhood trauma on everything. She wants to quit her job and go back to her parents(her parents her better now after thier son also left the family after her), and give complete custody of child to me. I want to mend the relationship, help her deal with her childhood trauma, I want her to really work on the relationship, and pay back for all the damage she did to me by trying her best to give our daughter the best life possible. But it seems like she doesnt want to cooporate, idk what even her plans are, she tries to justify her cheating by pointing that everyone has been extremely cruel to her and she does this as payback(had bullies, relatives, friends, heartbroken by a cheater guy when she was very young). It seems she lives in the headspace as the 21 year old living at home being verbally abused or her childhood trauma. she refuses to see the future and that she can make a huge difference. Shes done so much already she was able to escape her childhood abusive home and we had a beautiful relationship she was very happy with me, but after she was pregnant and the birth everything changed.

Anyways Im very confused on what to do, but please people from abusive families please know that you have no right to hurt others, please seek therapy, its ok to lean on others there are good people on the world that will love you more than family but please dont back stab them

The author of the story is of course a Non-Incel and Normie but I'll help out.....

What was his national and cultural situation I wonder?

If by chancehe was a citizen of the West and did an arranged marriage with a western indian whore, this happens a lot. Many Fresh off the boat desi whores will do this to their husbands once they come to the west and meet white guys. Basically this is something I knew when my parents tried to suggest arranged marrage and even had me look at pictures. Not that any of those whores would have been interested in me but it's almost like I was happy they weren't and now am happy with my decision to just survive and stay far away from these totally insane women. They are so dangerous and destructive because they don't have any self-awareness about how screwed up they really are. Stupid cunts.

If you have contact with him, tell him to just focus on work, keep this story as his background he gives for why he is going to always be alone (and that he can tell people to get them off his back) and just be the hurt single father who takes care of his daughter. That's all he can live for and if she's out of the picture and he has a good job and money, it's probably easier than being a Truecel and dying that way....

Last edited:
The author of the story is of course a Non-Incel and Normie but I'll help out.....

What was his national and cultural situation I wonder?

If by chancehe was a citizen of the West and did an arranged marriage with a western indian whore, this happens a lot. Many Fresh off the boat desi whores will do this to their husbands once they come to the west and meet white guys. Basically this is something I knew when my parents tried to suggest arranged marrage and even had me look at pictures. Not that any of those whores would have been interested in me but it's almost like I was happy they weren't and now am happy with my decision to just survive and stay far away from these totally insane women. They are so dangerous and destructive because they don't have any self-awareness about how screwed up they really are. Stupid cunts.

If you have contact with him, tell him to just focus on work, keep this story as his background he gives for why he is going to always be alone (and that he can tell people to get them off his back) and just be the hurt single father who takes care of his daughter. That's all he can live for and if she's out of the picture and he has a good job and money, it's probably easier than being a Truecel and dying that way....
Same thing here. My parents attempted to pressure me into arranged cuck marriage multiple times, once even tried to get me to marry my cousin :lul::feelspuke:, just lol. Curry men should focus on money and coping. Marriage is a scam.

Same thing here. My parents attempted to pressure me into arranged cuck marriage multiple times, once even tried to get me to marry my cousin :lul::feelspuke:, just lol. Curry men should focus on money and coping. Marriage is a scam.

Definitely :feelsokman:
Curry men should focus on money and coping. Marriage is a scam.

I think more and more Currys are coming to see the light now and understanding that.

Last edited:
On the bright side, he won't have to pay child support. But the daughter will turn out exactly like the mother

Nope this forum is ridiculously defeatist I this regard you are what you're raised as even if half of the other genetic stock is filled with a disgusting subhuman the environment plays a massive factor NGL NGL.

Nope this forum is ridiculously defeatist I this regard you are what you're raised as even if half of the other genetic stock is filled with a disgusting subhuman the environment plays a massive factor NGL NGL.
I agree actually but what can prevent her from becoming another white man's whore anyway? That's literally the environment out there

I agree actually but what can prevent her from becoming another white man's whore anyway? That's the environment out there

Whites are the majority in the UK or wherever in any western country the idea of racial loyalty doesn't exist people fuck when opportunities arise.

But regardless even if she had a racial preference that's a big if at least she won't turn into an amoral asshole like the mom

Whites are the majority in the UK or wherever in any western country the idea of racial loyalty doesn't exist people fuck when opportunities arise
Yeah but curry men still have it bad. Or at least that's what I've learned from this forum and other subreddits. But maybe I have my doubts considering half the men on this forum never leave their homes.

Yeah but curry men still have it bad. Or at least that's what I've learned from this forum and other subreddits. But maybe I have my doubts considering half the men on this forum never leave their homes.

Yeah they do but that's with all races not just curry women.