Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Betabux’s wife meets chad.

osas7800

osas7800

MushroommaxxER
★★★★

IMG 0661

“funny memes”
Why does soydditors always want to be cucked?

Why foids have freedom? Why we have lawa that are killing mens rights? Why globohomo IS extending all over the world?

Too many questions, and you can respond to everything to a cucked man sucking kikedom ideology

Would have began preparing for divorce later that day but that guy probably feels like he is lucky to have her so he will stay

JFL at the state of "men" nowadays
tenor.gif

Reddit is literally just composed of gooner soy cucks.

Would have began preparing for divorce later that day but that guy probably feels like he is lucky to have her so he will stay
And he's probably a member of IT who shames us while he's in that cucked ass relationship.

for all the cucks believing in "ascending" :feelskek:
EVEN IF YOU GOT MARRIED OR FOUND A GF, SHES ONE SECOND AWAY OF LEAVING YOU FOR SOMEONE BETTER LOOKING/RICH/FAMOUS

THE BLACKPILL NEVER GOES AWAY
Even mike tyson got cucked by brad pitt. Just be a better looking chad bro!
IMG 0662

If i was told i have to swap my places with that cuck in picture, i would kill my self in heartbeat.

My friend and I did a photo spot with Jason years back. I wanted it to be a solo with just her and him but he waved me on over. We told him we’re doing a prom pic. So he got in close behind her, wrapped his arms around her waist, while I was behind him with my hands on his hips (that way I could be easily edited out or enjoy the super awkward full pic which was really funny). He was a damn good sport about it.
:feelskek: :feelskek:
:feelskek:
3xPLZJ3

EVEN IF YOU GOT MARRIED OR FOUND A GF, SHES ONE SECOND AWAY OF LEAVING YOU FOR SOMEONE BETTER LOOKING/RICH/FAMOUS

Amen, no marriage right now is pure or accepted by GOD. They will all burn in HELL.
CHAD IS FINNA BURN FOR FORNICATING WITH ALL THE OTHER STACIES.
WHILE WE GO TO HEAVEN FOR STAYING PURE.
PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE AND A TRUE SIGN OF FAITH, AND EVERY INCEL SHOULD BE PATIENT NOT BECAUSE THINGS WILL BE BETTER BUT FOR GOD.

better alone than with a woman like that

Literally this, you can only be "loved" as a chad only and normals only get disrespected. And some morons even here will tell you that they want normie life lmao those kind of cucks should be instant ban.

Reddit would lose its shit if it was that guy doing that with a foid celebrity

She probably stole money from his wallet to photoshop him out of the picture and framed it in their bedroom

This is what every Oofy Doofy awaits when he "ascends"