Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Betabuxes are retarded

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
They seem completely incapable of reading the room when it comes to women. How can they see how women worship the ground Chad walks on and think they have a chance? It's so fucking obvious when a woman is attracted to a man. If you have to make the first move she's not truly attracted to you

If you have to do the heavy lifting in the relationship she's not truly attracted

If she constantly asks you to do chores and nags she's not attracted

Most women have partners they literally treat like tools while they read romance novels about Chad cowboy fucking Beckie but somehow normies are ignorant to this and act as if it's normal.

If I was a normie I'd never stoop to the level of being a betabux. You legitimately have to be a fucking retard to do so.

They just don't have the perspective that we do. They are naive fools who had it coming.

If you have to make the first move she's not truly attracted to you
Why more people don't understand this is mind boggling to me. It's supposed to happen naturally. If you have to make the first move, YOU ALREADY LOST!

Why more people don't understand this is mind boggling to me. It's supposed to happen naturally. If you have to make the first move, YOU ALREADY LOST!
Yes. And making the first move will be awkward if you weren't already talking to girls when you were like 12

Yes. And making the first move will be awkward if you weren't already talking to girls when you were like 12
Yep. Missed skill acquisition from missing teen love will ruin any potential you had. Imagine some 20 year old sperg trying to talk to random foids. Over

Yep. Missed skill acquisition from missing teen love will ruin any potential you had. Imagine some 20 year old sperg trying to talk to random foids. Over
If you missed out on teen love you might as well off yourself to be honest. What's the point?

If you missed out on teen love you might as well off yourself to be honest. What's the point?
I need to cope with cars more. No dying till I go to a racetrack and hit speeds of 100+ miles an hour

But yeah, missing teen love is brutal and a life deprived of love is barely worth living at times