Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Betabux reddit cope

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
@sennaGTR posted a very funny reddit thread where a man is basically venting about his fat wife not being attracted to him and calling him an incel. Here's the post in question
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Marriage/comments/149yvof/wife_called_me_an_incel_and_i_cant_get_over_it/

Now as funny as this is what really had me on my hands and knees in fits of laughter was this reply

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Marriage/comments/149yvof/comment/jo7ugnt/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

"Women aren't as sexual as men bro! :soy:"
Women will eat chads piss and shit to win his favor. (I knew a guy on discord who was a Chad and got women to do this as well as cut themselves in exchange for one night of sex with him)
"My ex divorced me and likes to live alone and fucks other men but that's cool bro! She's definitely just an introvert who has a low sex drive and only needs sex occasionally bro!:soy:"

"You're not entitled to her bro"

The sheer amount of insane cope is hilarious. They think that the way women treat them is how women treat all men. Sorry, but no. Women aren't that sexual with you because they don't truly find you attractive. They're using you as an emotional tampon (free therapy) and for financial support. However women are extremely sexual for the right man. You're just not that guy

View: https://youtu.be/5FNHSiPFtvA?si=IuNH05eBHfRursH2

Whores are using incel for everything they don't like now, they probably don't even understand the meaning of it + the guys own fault for betabuxxing with this lizzo

Whores are using incel for everything they don't like now, they probably don't even understand the meaning of it + the guys own fault for betabuxxing with this lizzo
They use it to describe men they don't find unattractive who say things they don't like. Although some do call guys like Henry Cavill incels which is hilarious.

Honestly I feel bad for the guy. She didn't balloon untill covid.

They use it to describe men they don't find unattractive who say things they don't like. Although some do call guys like Henry Cavill incels which is hilarious.

Honestly I feel bad for the guy. She didn't balloon untill covid.
I don't to feel any pity to this soydit user,he would laugh at both of us and would go back to fucking jabba the hut

Reads like a sitcom.

I hope most Gen Z men learned the message of the former generations: Never EVER marry a hoe. It will ALWAYS backfire.

Reads like a sitcom.

I hope most Gen Z men learned the message of the former generations: Never EVER marry a hoe. It will ALWAYS backfire.
Unfortunately probably not.

And this is the ascension you want, boyos?

I do not know if this is better than being incel sometimes.

And this is the ascension you want, boyos?

I do not know if this is better than being incel sometimes.
literally, sometimes i think about "ascending" but then I realize even if I looksmaxx and get surgery or some shit i'm not gonna end up in the top percentile of chads that actually get desire, at best i'll become betabuxxers like normies, but with a non-neurotypical brain so i'd be in hell. Watching my wife treat me like a wallet while fully knowing where the patterns of the relationship will lead me to.