Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Betabux delighted to raise downsy child of Alphamale.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-

He needs to wake tf up.

JFL at all the roasties telling him to be a good cuck boy and raise Chad's abomination. I don't see how anyone could lack self awareness so much to be this fucking dumb

based Johan pfp btw he was /ourguy/ for sure

At least he's not inkel.

ah, the standard 2019 cuck NPC unit

there's no 'wake up' setting on this badboy, it's indentured slavery and 'learn how to use your hands and tongue' until the unit is too broken down to repair anymore.

Someone should go into the thread and ask him why doesn’t he wonder why his soon to be wife, got together and impregnated by a “garbage person”??
If he’s such a garbage person why did she fuck him so much?

What an absolute bluepilled retard. This moron is heading headlong into tragedy.

Chad or thugmax fucks and you work in a boring job to support their son. Very smart.

Based

What's wrong with supporting women you INKEL :soy::soy::soy:
it's a dark industry secret, but the unit also doesn't break down from conventional wear and tear, it's from accumulating too much of a viral load from 'using its hands and tongue' on the roastie slavemaster it's assigned to. after several years there's enough raw herpes simplex built up to corrode all the way to the CPU, rendering the NPC unit unusable and finally putting it out of its misery.

He’s so blind, it’s unfortunate. Hopefully, a day will come when he wakes up before he lands himself sleeping with the fishes.

If he put his name on the birth certificate he's fucked

It's really sad in a way, hes such a cuckold deep down that he let himself love Chads autistic daughter like his own, and has excepted being a betabuxx to a post wall roastie whore who will never love him.

I'll be damned if I'm raising someone else's kid. Fuck that!

raising a child with a mental disability=F
raising another man's child (even worse when it's from a chad)=F
combining both?
:feelsree:

Why is he even posting that there in 2x? Why not a parenting sub?

Proof he just wants attention and validation from woman, for them to pat him on the head and call him a good little cuckboy.

Someone should go into the thread and ask him why doesn’t he wonder why his soon to be wife, got together and impregnated by a “garbage person”??
If he’s such a garbage person why did she fuck him so much?

What an absolute bluepilled retard. This moron is heading headlong into tragedy.

He did it to himself.

lol i have literally no idea y anyone has kids nowadays. half these people having kids shouldn’t have been born themselves. there’s already way too many people alive already and raising a kid is masochistic

so curious why this cuck though it was a good idea to post to 2chromo I guess if he posted anywhere else they would give him a dose of reality and tell him to not take care of another mans child. Literally rule #1 is never get with a single mother

And some people here still think that cucks are above incels just because they get to have sex.

I would prefer die a virgin 1000x than to subject myself to something like that.

I stopped reading at "so i am a man"

What a terrible, low-t fuckup thing to do.

ah, the standard 2019 cuck NPC unit

there's no 'wake up' setting on this badboy, it's indentured slavery and 'learn how to use your hands and tongue' until the unit is too broken down to repair anymore.
seriously these people must be NPC's what kind of fucking idiot goes to reddit for life advice? Every time I see these threads I can't do anything but cringe. How helpless and how much of a retarded faggot are you that you need reddit to run your life for you? The modern man cannot make a decision without approval and upcummies from social media fags who don't even exist outside the ether of the internet.