Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Beta Willingly gets Cucked

Nauticalcel

Nauticalcel

Greycel
Nowadays, even some chad-lites are not good enough for some females. I know a guy who got rejected by a 6/10 foid, typical entitled foids. Then she appearentyl got approached by a chad and began talking to him. The chad-lite, after being rejected, encouraged the chad to get with the foid. He willingly cucked himself, when chad rolled up and the foid was instantly trying to ride the chad. Lesson learned, even chad-lites are beta cucks.

My 8.5/10 chad friend from elementary school is literally dating a 3/10. Whenever I see them together I wonder why he stooped so low. Honestly the dude has been approached by people in public offering him a modeling career.

My 8.5/10 chad friend from elementary school is literally dating a 3/10. Whenever I see them together I wonder why he stooped so low. Honestly the dude has been approached by people in public offering him a modeling career.
sub-9 theory now?

sub-9 theory now?
Ikr. I feel like in his case though he's a really humble/good guy and doesn't just want to knock up staceys and shit. But still if only he knew how powerful his looks were. smh