Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Beta uprising when?

JovanD

JovanD

Banned
-
How would such movement even look like, do we just take what's owed to us or do we behead chads?

no one here has the balls to do anything

incels are minority and most are afraid of going outside

it will end faster than it started and take more incel lifes than normie lifes

I'd rather have an anti-degeneracy uprising where the masses... Well, actually I cant say that stuff here because I'll get reported.

ItheIthe said:
I'd rather have an anti-degeneracy uprising where the masses... Well, actually I cant say that stuff here because I'll get reported.
We need a Fundamentalist Christian revolution. Much like the one in Iran.

the first thing is to finish college. then try to go to asia. f that doesnt work, beta revolution uprising. i will be the front man leader standing up from the shadows

Incels live all around the world, difficult to group. The only way it would work is someone to write a manifesto (ER for example) spread it, and find some Incel leader (the word is oxymoron) to lead a rebellion and establish a Incel Union... Then Incel Union becomes the new super power and overthrows the USA ...

Never because cucked Euro country.

It would need to be based around something bigger than memes. ISIS is a beta uprising of sorts.

Assassinate Trump and steal the nuclear codes.