Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Beta uprising - The Call

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

Kept you waitin, huh
The boss is speaking.
Streets are empty. Stocks are down. Normies are besieged in their homes.
Now is the time to march.
giphy.gif

May Elliot smile in heaven upon this day

i aint gonna do shit

I concur but not coming from you GrAYcel

it won't happen :cryfeels:

Militaries around the world need to suffer some heavy casulties from the virus, riots, and chaos before we can militarize.
Be patient brother:feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

Militaries around the world need to suffer some heavy casulties from the virus, riots, and chaos before we can militarize.
Be patient brother:feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:
This is a test orchestrated to see who is ready and who is not:feelsEhh:
Let the 4D mahjong begin. They'll never know what hit them.

This is a test orchestrated to see who is ready and who is not:feelsEhh:
Let the 4D mahjong begin. They'll never know what hit them.
Indeed, they may laugh at us and call us names but none of those things will do them any good when the incels will be last people on planet Earth
Incels ad imum diem:feelsthink:

I'm volunteering!

Gymcels will cover the edges and the front , while weebcels will be put in the back. :feelshmm:

Uprise against what? The governaments with their tanks, Chad soldiers, assault rifles, grenades, nuclear weapons?

yeah your right but it would make sense to wait till more deaths then go out at night and burn the buildings to the ground in the cities and ransack stores that sell knives and guns such as hunting stores, use guerrilla style attacks against gov office buildings, petrol bombs and shit like that, by destroying the shops and buildings we would be creating a large numbers of job losses which would destabilize society and when no one has work every one will start fighting amongst themselves so we can sit back and watch.

I'll gladly join the cause
20200225 154434

yeah your right but it would make sense to wait till more deaths then go out at night and burn the buildings to the ground in the cities and ransack stores that sell knives and guns such as hunting stores, use guerrilla style attacks against gov office buildings, petrol bombs and shit like that, by destroying the shops and buildings we would be creating a large numbers of job losses which would destabilize society and when no one has work every one will start fighting amongst themselves so we can sit back and watch.
A thought process worthy of an Admiral rank :feelsYall:

1,000,000 highly ugly heavily armed trained killers marching in unison

General Alexander