Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Beta Trait: You have always done "wrong" things in the eyes of others.

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★★★
All kinds of favors that you were obliged to do as a child to your relatives, be it mother, grandfather, etc... They always yelled at you for doing the wrong job, they always called you names.

Just say incel trait, beta trait sounds cringe

Yeah it's the devil effect. If you're ugly people are more likely to take issue with what you do.

Just say incel trait, beta trait sounds cringe
Maybe, but the incel and truecel classes are on the beta shelf, so either way it's the same thing.

Niggas want any excuse to hate an ugly ND truecel. I used to worry a lot about trying to appease others but then I realized that everybody hates me no matter what. They will always find some bullshit that they can use to degrade you.

Yeah it's the devil effect. If you're ugly people are more likely to take issue with what you do.

Yes, and whenever someone better looking than you volunteered in your place, they apparently did better than you, even though they only did the same thing as you.

autism trait
No.

It's simple, beauty is seen as moral and everything she practices is “beautiful”. Although the opposite, it is evil, and everything that is practiced by it is evil.

Niggas want any excuse to hate an ugly ND truecel. I used to worry a lot about trying to appease others but then I realized that everybody hates me no matter what. They will always find some bullshit that they can use to degrade you.

Yes, and whenever someone better looking than you volunteered in your place, they apparently did better than you, even though they only did the same thing as you.
Just be a good person!

All kinds of favors that you were obliged to do as a child to your relatives, be it mother, grandfather, etc... They always yelled at you for doing the wrong job, they always called you names.
Yeah true. I got nicknames because of my curly hair, nicknames because of my glasses, nicknames because of my nose. always ugly nicknames

Yeah true. I got nicknames because of my curly hair, nicknames because of my glasses, nicknames because of my nose. always ugly nicknames
Get lasER eye surgERy GOY

Whenever I do one small mistake normies are angry with me. But when normies do something wrong, or they even fuck shit up, they are excused and forgiven. Even when I complete the task, they aren't impressed. They love humiliating truecels.

yeah I forgot ugly nicknames for my hunchback and deformed body like alien, slenderman, quasimodo...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back