Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Beta simp goes on Mr Beast show for 100 days

M

mysoginymaxxer

Greycel
He has to spend 100 days in a nuke bunker with foid and ends up being a beta provider for her
He cooks for the foid
He cleans the fish tank while she refuses to
He takes care of the plant
Meanwhile the foid draws, does puzzles, refuses to cook or bake
At one point the greenhouse needed cleaning. The foid refused to help and he cleaned it while passively complaining about the smell like a betabuxxer
He makes himself a mancave where he read books and foid gets annoyed he isnt giving her attention and hide the books
Foid makes majority of the decisions day-10 decisions
Foid randomly asks for him to cook her specific meals and he does it
During the last 10 days foid prohibits him from using the toilet and limits his space by drawing line in the roo
At the end of the challenges, he says how he wouldn't choose another partner because she "pushes" him JFL at this cuck for being grateful the foid pushed him to cook for her :foidSoy:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPrkC1LdlLY

The foid was so ugly. I turned off the video because I could not stand her face. I would not have minded her attitude if she was hot ngl.

She was some mutt half chink looking nigger whatever she was she was ugly as fuck.

He has to spend 100 days in a nuke bunker with foid and ends up being a beta provider for her
He cooks for the foid
He cleans the fish tank while she refuses to
He takes care of the plant
Meanwhile the foid draws, does puzzles, refuses to cook or bake
At one point the greenhouse needed cleaning. The foid refused to help and he cleaned it while passively complaining about the smell like a betabuxxer
He makes himself a mancave where he read books and foid gets annoyed he isnt giving her attention and hide the books
Foid makes majority of the decisions day-10 decisions
Foid randomly asks for him to cook her specific meals and he does it
During the last 10 days foid prohibits him from using the toilet and limits his space by drawing line in the roo
At the end of the challenges, he says how he wouldn't choose another partner because she "pushes" him JFL at this cuck for being grateful the foid pushed him to cook for her :foidSoy:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPrkC1LdlLY

If i was him I'd start getting piss jugs and say its for the sake of the challenge.

I mean that's what the average relationship for non-Chads looks like

You're the betabuxxer and the emotional tampon. If the roles were reversed, women would call it financial abuse (learned helplessness) and "emotional labour."

It's like they just roleplay modern gender dynamics tbh

Am literally mr beast in the thumbnail fr

The normies forgot already lol