Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Beta provider got black billed by his landwhale gf

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
Destroy the cucks, Corrupt them all.

posts like this give me massive life fuel. thx.

even if we had relationships as incel, it would most likely turn out like this.

Maybe all cucks must go through it to finally accept the reality.

:lul::feelsautistic:

These beta providers are usually the first to condemn us, so I'm happy every time they accidentally swallow a blackpill while eating roast beef.

so he mogged her physically but she still thought she was out of his league because once chad pumped and dumped her.
That's the reason incels exist.

so he mogged her physically but she still thought she was out of his league because once chad pumped and dumped her.

Female logic. Thinking that having sex with a 7/10 makes her a 7/10

:lul::feelsautistic:

These beta providers are usually the first to condemn us, so I'm happy every time they accidentally swallow a blackpill while eating roast beef.

Yup, this is what I imagine Incel Tears to be like.

posts like this give me massive life fuel. thx.

even if we had relationships as incel, it would most likely turn out like this.
This.

It's why I can't even be bothered to worry about women anymore tbh.

Honestly when I read such stories I count myself lucky to be loner. Being alone all the time without validation is better than being cucked and having relationship drama

i was expecting a big cuckoldry story like 99% of these kind of posts but im impressed. the guy put her in her place and asserted dominance. good one.

Honestly when I read such stories I count myself lucky to be loner. Being alone all the time without validation is better than being cucked and having relationship drama

i was expecting a big cuckoldry story like 99% of these kind of posts but im impressed. the guy put her in her place and asserted dominance. good one.
Even the reddit comments aren't bluepill bullshit. They are all telling him to leave her. Nice to see.

Much wisdom here

God fucking damn it what a fucking cuck :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: he deserve it for being such pathetic beta bitch

If he has any semblance of ballZ left in that shriveled up little sack of his, he'll dump this piginawig NOW.

I'm actually surprised, maybe I missed one but I've been scrolling down reading comments and I haven't seen one cuck comment about "manning up" or "being confident", so far all i've seen are comments saying to dump her.

Maybe men are actually starting to wake up a bit as time goes on.

Yes normie let the blackpill consume you.

The biggest blackpill is that this type of behaviour is considered to be no big deal in modern relationships. Any normie average looking male entering into a LTR has likely had to deal with the same thing in his other 2 previous cucked relationships before she finally dumped him and hooked back up with an ex, so to him it's just a normal part of the "stress and strains" of maintaining a relationship. Women talking to and keeping in contact with their exes and male friends is something the normie turns a blind eye to until he finally has to face up to it when something like this occurs.

There's a reason normies are always posting selfies with their girlfriends and captioning it "yeah we have problems like any other couple but i love her she's my world". What do you think those problems he refers to are? She's been adding and talking to male friends and chad exes while the normie beta provider was slaving away in some dreary derivative middle management role the whole time.

The type of scenario in the OP is the worst nightmare for the normie because now he actually has to open his eyes to reality and deal with the issue at hand. But instead of dealing with it like her low inhibition ex at the club would, he goes crying to his fellow cucks at reddit who are all in the same situation themselves so most certainly have plenty of advice to throw out lmao