Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel beta orbiters sending money

NietzscheCel

NietzscheCel

Recruit
★★★
my friend told me about a chadlite guy and his gf who get pizza delivered to their house with the money that beta orbiters send to the gf. anyone know how common this actually is?

my friend told me about a chadlite guy and his gf who get pizza delivered to their house with the money that beta orbiters send to the gf. anyone know how common this actually is?
I knew a girl in high school who did something very similar to this. She wasn't ever really that good looking. Men will do anything for even the mediocrest of pussy. All due to feminism.

A cuck and his money are easily parted.

this makes me so angry - i hate women

I have nudes of a REALLY sexy girl and a clothed pic

How do I get free shit OP

Below average women can go on the internet at literally ANY hour of the day, get a free ride around, a nice purse or a item of clothing they like, nice meal, a man who'll let them bitch and complain, and endless compliments.

Even a slight above average girl can get all of those things (Minus ride ofc) without even leaving the house.

Beta cucks deserve it for being that stupid.

these cucks need to be killed tbh