Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Beta orbiters on suicide watch

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
mxbwoLrPvjZfV8S7_LN22dAhIMe7gMjizHIm4dkTklY.jpg

lmao, to think I use to be like this

Also, holy fuck dude, I was on Youtube last night, I went and listened to the theme that plays when Anakin and Obi Wan fight in episode 3 (great for cERtain fantasies) and seen you in the comments, haha.

lmao, to think I use to be like this

Also, holy fuck dude, I was on Youtube last night, I went and listened to the theme that plays when Anakin and Obi Wan fight in episode 3 (great for cERtain fantasies) and seen you in the comments, haha.

LOL what are the chances of that happening

Where did you find this image? I don't know where people are getting all these from

Of course she has hoe in her name

Of course she has hoe in her name
We must value all of her kind, for their childish stupidity, so they say things how they are to them, without lying. Thus helping us spreading a common sense (blackpill) among delusional normies.

I can't believe beta orbiters still exist after the spread of the redpill/blackpill (yes redpill is mostly cope but it's on point about the uselessness of beta orbiting.)

I can't believe beta orbiters still exist after the spread of the redpill/blackpill (yes redpill is mostly cope but it's on point about the uselessness of beta orbiting.)
Plenty of them around, most just don't want to accept an actual reality. Imagine, take off your pink glasses and realise world around is not as you used to think it is. Must be painful.

Fathers need to blkpill their sons if they decide to have children. It is the only next ethical thing to do if you have to have kids.

"ugly guy friend", good to see that blackpills are spilling off.

Fathers need to blkpill their sons if they decide to have children. It is the only next ethical thing to do if you have to have kids.

Problem is that most fathers are bluepilled because they were from a different generation. The cancer of femoid sexual nature hasn't started to truly metastasize until the past decade or two.

We must value all of her kind, for their childish stupidity, so they say things how they are to them, without lying. Thus helping us spreading a common sense (blackpill) among delusional normies.
I too wish all women were like her. The constant lying is very irritating due to how obvious it is.

Now that I think about it, at least she honest about being a whore and only going for looks.

Beta cuck orbiters destroyed our society

get it through your head guys. you're either fucking her or dead to her theres no in between.

This is why I don't have female friends.

When they're honest they talk in terms of raw biological power. That's all they really are. Their behaviors, actions, and malignant behavior are dictated by the force of their weapons: chads, looks, orbiters and social seduction.

Don't get their hopes up. Never present sex, or especially marriage/love as a guarantee. Encourage some gymcelling if you can, and teach them the truth about femshits once they get into middle school or early HS.

This is the first time I say that here, but this time a woman did something good. Cucks deserve to be humiliated and bullied.

beta orbiters are too dumb to realise they are being used. cant wait till the blackpill spreads, hopefully it will wake up a few more.

another thot who proves the quote in my profile pic