Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Beta orbiters are pathetic yet hilarious

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
I saw beta orbiters in middle school.

I saw beta orbiters in high school.

And now, I am seeing beta orbiters in university.

I am talking about low-tier men: short, ugly, autistic, nerdy, etc., who are trying their "best" with women.

They are with a group of girls, but they ignore him even more when Chad comes around.

They are talking to them, and girls either don't take the beta seriously or simply pretend to care about what he is talking about. Once, I saw a beta talking about some fantasy book with a girl, and she almost didn't care.

Betas are jestermaxing, and while they can entertain women for a while, this feat is not enough to make them fall in love with their low-value existence.

Betas are doing favors for girls or simply helping them selflessly for literally nothing in return. This year, I saw that during a break in school, girls were about to sit on a bench, and a low-testosterone beta male not only spared his seat, but he literally sat on the ground :feelskek:. Girls were definitely "impressed" by his sacrifice. :feelshaha:

The worst thing is that these low-testosterone, low-value, sub-8, soy cucks think that they have a chance with these girls. :feelshaha:

They think that by being nice and talkative, they will get a girlfriend. :feelsEhh:

These men are one of the main culprits in degeneracy, hypergamy amd rise of feminism.

When you are at the very bottom of the food chain, you are going to degrade yourself to any low in order to survive

I am grateful that I was blackpilled early enough to never suffer this fate.