Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Beta Bux life is very hard and humiliating

river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
If one finds a virgin woman, marries her , even then his life is very hard and humiliating. Cost of living is very high and you have to work very hard and earn more and more money for your family.
Even if the wife doesn't cheat, life is very hard and unsatisfying and you will be feeling trapped with no way to escape.
You can read the book "The Manipulated Man" by Esther Villar. It paints a very true picture of married life.
Basically the wife is incapable of loving the husband.Wives mostly have no interest in husband other than his money.
You will unloved, invalidated living with a woman who gives zero fucks about you and wants only money from you. You would have to do things which you don't want to do.

You work like a animal only to return to ungrateful people.

Basically you are fucked either way - Incel or Married.

Women will work for you if you are Chad.

Women will work for you if you are Chad.
Very rarely seen.
Most married men work very hard as they mostly under the control of their wives who ask them more and more money and never let them relax.

Having a wife who won't cheat and cuckold you is everything I ask for. In fact there is agenda that promotes degenerates to breed:

Human capital mediates natural selection in contemporary humans

School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Working Paper 2021-02

Screenshot-2021-09-25-at-04-45-10-CBESS-Discussion-Paper-09-01-UEA-ECO-21-02-Updated-pdf.png

Foids only love themselves

The problem is women are free to not submit to their husband. So your virgin wife can just get tattoos and refuse to give you children, and go get gangbanged. Women can do anything they feel like.

Yes, the cost is too high. If she doesn't love you theres no point.

Someone has to fund my lifestyle? My rent hookers and restaurant bills Uber because too lazy to drive myself also investments I loose money in who’s gonna pay for that shit? NYC is fucking expensive you Normie gentiles and incels better wage more take more hours and work to death!

The problem is women are free to not submit to their husband. So your virgin wife can just get tattoos and refuse to give you children, and go get gangbanged. Women can do anything they feel like.

Someone has to fund my lifestyle? My rent hookers and restaurant bills Uber because too lazy to drive myself also investments I loose money in who’s gonna pay for that shit? NYC is fucking expensive you Normie gentiles and incels better wage more take more hours and work to death!
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Just leave procreation to chads and stacies. Let them suffer the burden of children while we NEET and game all day

Attachments

• Hudson puts on shades.gif
    Hudson puts on shades.gif
    2.5 MB · Views: 9
Becoming a beta bucks is what bluepillers consider ascending.

This, literally most of my normie friends that "matured" past their hatred of women are clearly just being used.

Fuck all humans and society !!! Fucking genocide all humans !!!

It’s a crime shame that if you aren’t attractive you’ll most likely either die alone or betacuck and still get divorce robbed

This, literally most of my normie friends that "matured" past their hatred of women are clearly just being used.
You maybe done with the blackpill but the blackpill will never be done with you

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back