Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Beta American guy imports a Russian wife, then she had a black baby

I

islamicincel

Veteran

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrVbM3Wydno

While with him she went on vacation with her "best friend"

iu

Then this happened

iu

Imagine how bad it is that an anglo normie has to import slav harlots. :fuk:

"He saw the real me" " We had ups and downs"

Foidspeak for "I behaved like a total bitch to test him and that pussy didn't even put me in place" :feelskek:

Absolutely disgraceful. The fact that she acts the black goblin is his only makes it even more pathetic. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

many such cases

> tfw you will never be cucked like this
:feelskek:
B8f9d0ca 1cf2 46a5 88d0 a44b45676ff7

5ad53b4a 2415 41f0 b2af 9ee0f6cb0c94

111fa83d 9ae1 4d1a b829 6ae978ebe9ed

Laughatscreen

russian foids are the worst in the world, trust me, I live here:feelsEhh:
1)good-looking cause protected by slav-orks throughout centuries
2)cunning because only the most cunning survived in these harsh planes
3)no morals - will backstab you in a blink, cause commies purged most of the honourable people, others went into hiding or emigrated
a russian foid is a beautiful immoral snake, don`t bother dealing with them
they are rather cheap for western moneymaxxer though, good cheap whores

Holy fuck. Why are betas like this

Poor fucker why he didnt throw her out? He is not bad looking and he still needs to be a cuck for a woman to stay with him.

I don´t even want to call this guy a cuck, he did absolutely nothing wrong and he seems to be a genuinely virtuous and kind person, which is rare nowadays. Another example of how humans actually can act civilised if raised with proper morality.

This is just a fucking clown fiesta :feelsclown:, you get a winning ticket by having an American save you from life in a dull shithole like Kirov, him paying for the wedding, and what would a ¨angelic¨ and ¨nurturing¨ slavfoid do. THAT´S RIGHT - OPEN HER PUSI FOR A RANDOM OLD BALDING NIGGERCEL, LETTING HIM CRIMPI HER WITHOUT PROTECTION :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
3)no morals - will backstab you in a blink, cause commies purged most of the honourable people, others went into hiding or emigrated
That's totally true. I don't understnad eucels complaining about their foids, in some countries they at least pay 50-50 on dates as a norm and do not act like they are the Pope 24/7. For ruskis tho, uzbek or kazakhmaxxxing is an option.

This is why we should have a state without white women, just have white men and Asian women

This is just a fucking clown fiesta :feelsclown:, you get a winning ticket by having an American save you from life in a dull shithole like Kirov, him paying for the wedding, and what would a ¨angelic¨ and ¨nurturing¨ slavfoid do. THAT´S RIGHT - OPEN HER PUSI FOR A RANDOM OLD BALDING NIGGERCEL, LETTING HIM CRIMPI HER WITHOUT PROTECTION :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
just be bbc theory

no morals - will backstab you in a blink, cause commies purged most of the honourable people, others went into hiding or emigrated

That's true almost to the entire soviet block population. Mostly scum survived and thrived during the purges.

fucking disgusting :feelsugh::feelspuke:. holy shit how is this foid not ashamed?
only thing to be glad about
why they fuck niggers though? @To koniec why your foids love niggers even if the niggers are poor?
white"men" are by far the post pathetic race in 2021. Legit cannot believe how cucked these men are.

Poor fucker why he didnt throw her out? He is not bad looking and he still needs to be a cuck for a woman to stay with him.
Average Anglo white man has no self respect and is a both mentally and physically cuckolded by the BBC
He should've moved to Slavland not imported her into this degenerate environment.
tbh
I have no words lol. I'm actually speechless :feelskek:
@GripMaxxing posted a cuckold thread where there was a compliation of white tiktok whores who all end on video fucking niggers. Just be black is real :feelsree:

Last edited:
she fucked such an ugly nigger too. that nigger isn't even a Tyrone @Romancel is on point JBB game is real. God damn. Even the ugliest of niggers ascend :feelsree:
@RREEEEEEEEE if only we were black :feelsrope:

It's JBB & that's that. There is no such thing as JBW. Whites are the true majority of incels & even ethnic foids of every race prefer blacks, using whites for money & social prestige doesn't qualify as "attraction." JBW was never real. And blacks cannot be incel. The ugliest blacks can ascend with the hottest women, proven time & time again.

Obizhenka :foidSoy::soy:
she fucked such an ugly nigger too. that nigger isn't even a Tyrone @Romancel is on point JBB game is real. God damn. Even the ugliest of niggers ascend :feelsree:
BBC obviously.

Last edited:
It's JBB & that's that. There is no such thing as JBW. Whites are the true majority of incels & even ethnic foids of every race prefer blacks, using whites for money & social prestige doesn't qualify as "attraction." JBW was never real. And blacks cannot be incel. The ugliest blacks can ascend with the hottest women, proven time & time again.
Nicholas cage

Coping

ROFL:lul::lul::lul: -She's claiming that the gorilla she's posing with is her Cuban biological Dad, and the ugly spawn of her inherited her grandfather's features! That brat clearly looks 50% African, who the fuck does she think she's fooling????

I have to avoid content like this for my own mental health, the anger I feel for men like this is too strong, I just want to kill them all

Similar situations like this case are pretty common in America especially in working class and even lower middle class communities.

Usually a foid in her mid to late 30s with a child or two, unmarried or divorced. With a simp beta bucks partner well below her looks (because the children's biological father was a tall bad boy). Its just very common and plain to see.

Absolutely no shame

ROFL:lul::lul::lul: -She's claiming that the gorilla she's posing with is her Cuban biological Dad, and the ugly spawn of her inherited her grandfather's features! That brat clearly looks 50% African, who the fuck does she think she's fooling????

it is possible if true but it's rare as fuck.

It's more likely she just cheated though. No doubt :fuk:

She has bigger arms than he does, of course she cheated

and the foid appear without remorse in the last pic, foids doen't have empaty or awareness

Based on what i see in StopaDouchebag, it really seems so lol

Foids lack souls so they can't feel emotions like we can.They can only fake them in order to manipulate men.
it's like this russian foid enjoy emasculating, humilliating this dude. They are like robots programed to hate ugly and not-dark triad men

can curries fuck them too or are they denied?

JBB or nothing

They are not even that good looking. Hands down the most overrated women on the face of the Earth. I went through pages on Russian dating websites and didn't find a single cute girl in there. And most importantly, they age like milk, possibly the worst aging genetics you'll find, after 23 they lose the entirety of their glow and look about ready to hit a midlife crisis.

He should've moved to Slavland not imported her into this degenerate environment.

The golden rule when it comes to every foreign foid. You lose all your appeal as soon as you rescue her from the shithole, you're back to ground zero competing against Chads more wealthier and better looking than you are ready to dick your soon to be ex-wife.

Slavic and French foids tend to have jungle fever I've noticed. They are noticeably less racist than Anglo foids when it comes to interracial dating.

They are not even that good looking. Hands down the most overrated women on the face of the Earth. I went through pages on Russian dating websites and didn't find a single cute girl in there. And most importantly, they age like milk, possibly the worst aging genetics you'll find, after 23 they lose the entirety of their glow and look about ready to hit a midlife crisis.
That's true. I can't find the link, but I read that Russians on average see themselves as middle aged at an earlier age than Westerners. I've never been to Russia, but my explanation is that they seem to live a 'live fast, die young' lifestyle. Russian women certainly age horribly, though.

thats what he gets and deserves for trying to become a normie

Imagine being better looking than your imported bride and she still cuckolds you. A lot of anglocels are mentalcels. They self sabotage.

Black dude looks like Colvin.

what the jewnited states does to a mf
This play on words is masterful. Well done.
Brutal when you’re uglier than the ugliest of nigcels :feelsaww:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back