Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Best Xbox Console?

Best Xbox Console?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Regenerator

Regenerator

Virgin But Incel
★★★★★
I'd vote for the original Xbox. I would say the 360 but the red ring of death exists.

da 360 cause of halo 3 n shid gears of war all dat da new halo infindick b some white man bad games

Im saying xbox 360 but this is the only xbox i ever had. I mostly played my games on playstation and now pc but i have a ps4 as well

360 without a doubt many cool exclusives and also games funded by them or just had the best graphics and performance when compared to ps3/ps2/og xb, Forza games, PGR4, Gears of War, Halo 3, Burnout Revenge (best version), MW2005 (best version), Cod3 (best version), Ace Combat 6

View: https://youtu.be/w09rc1VfWRQ

Xbox 360 have the best version of NG2

PlayStation is better

Out of all video game consoles I feel the most nostalgic for the 360

Not a console guy, but i'd say undoutdetly the XBOX 360 as a PS3 lover. The 7th generation was based (excluding the Wii, as it's a giga normie/soyfaggot console).

Everything released after the PS3/360 is cucked. XBOX Series S isn't really bad at all and it provides great value for your buck. It's really cheap second hand that runs current gen games, although at 1080p and lower graphics.

I'd buy it for GTA VI alone because the PC version is going to be delayed for like 6+ months.