Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Best way to solve problem of overpopulation is exterminate new generation

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
This new generation is hopeless ageist teletubbies, just wasting air. Is so impossible for them even to be just friendly with elder man and help in life. This new generation needs therapy

agreed
and also gas all the jews

This new generation is hopeless ageist teletubbies, just wasting air. Is so impossible for them even to be just friendly with elder man and help in life. This new generation needs therapy

horrible idea

younger generation does most of the labor

The lowtier jobs will be automated, and the elderly care industry will explode. Itll just be shifting of labor. In America they'll die off like flies bc no universal health care. I'm worried about places like Canada that have to pay for everyones healthcare.

horrible idea

younger generation does most of the labor

How many cute teen girls going out with me today? 0

I dont care how you do it. Just remove half of the human race and bring back some more forests.

828785c1811019b5a7e59a6dca1cc382

How many cute teen girls going out with me today? 0

Let they burn
Napoleon as much as I wish I could find you a cultured waifu, we need to be realistic here, you're in your 30s, without a job and every guy "mogs you at looking manly" (your words).

Your only options are to betabux a 40 year old roastie or rot.

Napoleon as much as I wish I could find you a cultured waifu, we need to be realistic here, you're in your 30s, without a job and every guy "mogs you at looking manly" (your words).

Your only options are to betabux a 40 year old roastie or rot.
Option is fap to lolis

That was implicitly implied in "rot", didn't want to explicitly say that for legal reasons.
And while fapping to lolis, also search for cute adorable loli waifu of culture

Ikanevergiveup

Jfl if u think the earth population is 8 billion.

Bring in ma man Thanos to snap half of it

use gene editing to make foids never pass the age of 12, aka Dokoro chan

use gene editing to make foids never pass the age of 12, aka Dokoro chan
Will be just young thots then. Necesary to make them lust for appointed man and se him as beautiful