Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Best way to commit suicide?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24726
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24726

Self-banned
-
Youngcel at 17 but KHHV and willing to rope at 30+. Thoughts? (I don't have access to guns as I live in Cuckanada)

Last edited:
shotgun to the head nothing beats it

just find some copes or LDAR and hope for the best but don't rope.

This is what I plan on doing tbh

Evilkingganonusedrollpictureevilkingganonrolledimagesomebodyneedelectroshock 6aeda00

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 24
1.Apparently carbon monoxide poisoning works well if you can find a good enclosed space to keep the gas trapped.
2. If you can get access to a gun, get a shotgun and put it to the roof of your mouth, its the way the columbine kids went out.

Ask at 30 and stop LARPing

1.Apparently carbon monoxide poisoning works well if you can find a good enclosed space to keep the gas trapped.
2. If you can get access to a gun, get a shotgun and put it to the roof of your mouth, its the way the columbine kids went out.
Heard that gun to the back of the head also works

Youngcel at 17 but KHHV and willing to rope at 30+. Thoughts? (I don't have access to guns as I live in Cuckanada)

Fill close room with co2 and take sleeping pills.

I heard that companies have been diluting the helium tanks to prevent people using them for suicide.
co2 does the job well too. And diluting dont matter if you use a tank big enough to knock you out

Suicide is cucked.

carbon monoxide poisoning

Helium, car crash (with a rope attached to your neck), suicide by cop, Sodium Nitrite, ...