Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Best way to ascend: Discipline

Has a better at 50(?) than most users on this website :feelshaha:

just ask out 1000 girls, one might say yes (if you don't rope before then from hundreds of rejections) :mask:

Best way to ascend: Don't be ugly​

Yeah, bro just be disciplined. You will grow 8 inches and grow a jaw. Believe me bro. Jocko said so. That's why I wake up at 4am everyday. I also pump penis for hours every single day. My penis hasn't grown yet but that is because I'm not disciplined enough yet. Thank you Jocko for saving my life! :smonk:

Yeah, bro just be disciplined. You will grow 8 inches and grow a jaw. Believe me bro. Jocko said so. That's why I wake up at 4am everyday. I also pump penis for hours every single day. My penis hasn't grown yet but that is because I'm not disciplined enough yet. Thank you Jocko for saving my life! :smonk:
just work hard, loose your buddies in a war and let the jews profit from the war

No discipline for your face.

Statistically, becoming a violent criminal will work much better (I'm not endorsing that route though; women aren't worth it, especially the type of women you'll get with that).

what do you think of Jocko Willink strategy for success??
it is cope, at least for us. No truecel can ever get any real levels of discipline. He seems NT, so he obviously has no fucking clue what is it like to be traumatised and depressed your whole life and what that does to your motivation. In fact he seems exactly like the type of person who bullied us at school/work, so he has no appreciation for how hard it is to be at the bottom like us. Discipline comes easy when it is expected of you and you already have everything

Graycel thread