Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Best way to ascend: Date a black girl

Mokocchi

Mokocchi

CEO of the Imagination Station
★★★
283d 12h 21m
Black women's standards for their own race are outrageous. Keep in mind, this is the most degenerate and sexually free of all the prominent western cultures. Black women would rather share Tyrone and be his side bitch #4 than date any black sub5 barring any potential fame or money to be had.

Other groups of men could if they wanted, even if they're a little below average, but they don't. And I'm not gonna blame them or anything because 90% are undesirable looks wise and/or are just suspect humans ready to divorce rape or cheat at the drop of a hat.
AlphaOmega said:
I'm black and ugly
:blackpill:

Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Overlord
★★
54d 17h 42m

IncelWithHate

IncelWithHate

Frustrated, highinhib wizardcel
★★★★
11d 3h 51m
They're the only women I've approached and they turned me down.

Any other ideas?

Seung

Seung

Greycel
1d 15h 0m
The kissless said:
what's stopping you from dating a black girl?

They don’t want me.

B

BaffleTrot

Recruit
★★★
6d 1h 35m
Honestly I never really shot my shot with black women. I've heard black guys tell me that black women typically have a thing for white men and go easy, but I never tried. I dunno, I'm not really a racist these days but I definitely was when I was younger and some of that subconscious shit sticks with you.

Escthectrler

Escthectrler

Veteran
★★★★★
32d 16h 8m
BaffleTrot said:
Honestly I never really shot my shot with black women. I've heard black guys tell me that black women typically have a thing for white men and go easy, but I never tried. I dunno, I'm not really a racist these days but I definitely was when I was younger and some of that subconscious shit sticks with you.
What changed why don't you hate blacks?

B

BaffleTrot

Recruit
★★★
6d 1h 35m
Escthectrler said:
What changed why don't you hate blacks?
I came to realize a few things:
  • Lotta racist bullshit out there exists to take your money
  • I realized that I hated just about the same % of white people as black people, which made it harder to blame race
  • My personal moral philosophy changed to care more about humanity than myself

Really I was just racist because I couldn't resolve the cognitive dissonance between me hating myself and my belief that I was superior. Once I realized that the rest of the planet would prefer a ham sandwich to me, I could just hate myself freely. The cognitive dissonance went away and I started appreciating diversity more. I no longer had to feel superior to anything, because believing that is a lie. So I no longer needed superiority, and once I got rid of that it became more obvious that we're all a bunch of apes worrying about trivial shit when the only issues that matter are way too complex for our tiny monkey brains to comprehend. So why be racist if that's the world?

M

Moody-Silver

Banned
-
34d 6h 21m
Black girls have toxic personality. They are too masculine, loud, aggressive. They are black pilled and insecure because all their life are judged by their looks and race. They will just make you lose brain cells and lower your IQ. Dating a black girl is gay like dating another man.

B

BuyingANewFace

Recruit
★★★
3d 16h 37m
Laskah said:
Bruh I don't have any standards. I would date anyone
Welcome to the club, brother. Me too. I've asked out severely obese women, like so big they needed a wheelchair to get around, a burn victim missing half her face, a few with downs syndrome, etc, etc, yet still no luck. You'd think with standards that low, there'd be SOMEONE out there, but no. I can't lower my standards any further and the only way forward is plastic surgery, which I'm currently saving up for. If THAT doesn't work, I'm gonna commit suicide and do it live on video.

T

The kissless

Recruit
★★★★★
14d 10h 27m
Moody-Silver said:
Black girls have toxic personality. They are too masculine, loud, aggressive. They are black pilled and insecure because all their life are judged by their looks and race. They will just make you lose brain cells and lower your IQ. Dating a black girl is gay like dating another man.
i don't find their fat legs and ass full of dots the remotest bit attractive

Laskah

Laskah

Puru puru pururin
★★
14d 12h 23m
BuyingANewFace said:
Welcome to the club, brother. Me too. I've asked out severely obese women, like so big they needed a wheelchair to get around, a burn victim missing half her face, a few with downs syndrome, etc, etc, yet still no luck. You'd think with standards that low, there'd be SOMEONE out there, but no. I can't lower my standards any further and the only way forward is plastic surgery, which I'm currently saving up for. If THAT doesn't work, I'm gonna commit suicide and do it live on video.
What are your stats? And never do suicide, don't give the soyciety a chance to win over you.

Same I tried cold approaching, went on dating apps, etc. never worked out for me. I'll maybe get an arranged marriage but yeah it is how it is

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Major
★★★
14d 1h 13m
Treebarkquartz

Treebarkquartz

Recruit
★★★★★
7d 5h 3m
They want the 6'3+ Anglo/Nordic type White chad preferably sportsmaxxed/athletemaxxed, or doctor. Not some 5'8 wimpskulled Sigma with brown eyes and ogre face

Arthas93

Arthas93

All females are monsters.
★★
31d 17h 45m
Black foids are too entitled, too delusional, extremely low IQ and they are too violent.
I tried to approach them and they behaved with more disrespect and ignorance than their male counterparts.

Racemixing is wrong.
And it robs her black looksmatch from his opportunity, no matter how little it is.

Gone Coping

Gone Coping

Legend
★★★
36d 4h 48m
black girls are usually BBC only, and even asian girls won't fuck me. Over.

W

Weisel

Greycel
1d 5h 27m
No thanx im black and dont lik black girls

LDARbeforeROPE

LDARbeforeROPE

Omega Male
67d 9h 18m
AlphaOmega said:
I'm black and ugly
Same, these white threads anger me
Weisel said:
No thanx im black and dont lik black girls
LMAO Fat Link @Fat Link AmIjustDreaming @AmIjustDreaming keep an eye on this one :lul::lul::lul::lul:

LeonTheSilent

LeonTheSilent

Recruit
★★★
3d 17h 36m
Laskah said:
Bruh I don't have any standards. I would date anyone
What is standard?

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Good morning Incelis-cho
★★★★★