Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Best way to approach a girl?

D

Destructo

Waiting for info.
-
For friendship or relationship, i want to join a social circle getting foids on my side will increase my rep and id be considered safe and approachable.

Take a shower and lift weights while you're at it

For friendship or relationship, i want to join a social circle getting foids on my side will increase my rep and id be considered safe and approachable.
Foids are boring. They only claim to go outside and socialize. Every fucking time i go outside i only meet men

Giga retarded idea
not for getting into soical circles it would open many pathways for me if i can infilttrate a foids social circle i could then make more connections, me alone im doomed because im incel if i tried joining a social circle so getting a foid to be friends with me would be far superior in the long run for my develepoment, most me are seen as threatening lol also if its succesful i could maybe cuddlemaxx i saw a post of someone doing that or at least climb up the ladder and my social rep would go up and lead to more oppurtunities like parties or events etc or even better job prospects

yeah i am trying to friendmaxx but have to be careful
As you should be. If they say something like "ew" run the fuck away cuz there is a chance this foid is fucking crazy

Cartoon caveman dragging cave woman 260nw 31004170

Personally, if I knew then I probably wouldn't be on here

It takes time. You have to learn her schedule and stalk her from a distance.

When she least expects it, strike quickly and violently from the rear. Make sure shes in a secluded area because she will start screaming. Cover her mouth and bring her home with you. The rest is up to you.

Sneak up behind them with a bat :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD: