Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

best warfare theorist?

nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
in your opinion

@commander_zoidberg

commanderzoidbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerg

nausea said:
SeifEsteem said:
Fk r u talking about
sperm wars

Which part of the book, it wasn't scientifically cited and avoided most citations so I didn't take it seriously

nausea said:
SeifEsteem said:
nausea said:
SeifEsteem said:
Fk r u talking about
sperm wars
Which part of the book, it wasn't scientifically cited and avoided most citations so I didn't take it seriously
at least read the preface

I told u, I didn't take it seriously, I've already read it and it's meant to sensentionalize

Unless ur gonna provide citations, it's just fiction because the author has been criticized already

SeifEsteem said:
nausea said:
SeifEsteem said:
nausea said:
SeifEsteem said:
Fk r u talking about
sperm wars
I told u, I didn't take it seriously, I've already read it and it's meant to sensentionalize
Unless ur gonna provide citations, it's just fiction because the author has been criticized already
first sentence: your fault
second sentence: I linked it's website ( also JFL )

anyway it's gone now

nausea said:
SeifEsteem said:
nausea said:
SeifEsteem said:
nausea said:
SeifEsteem said:
Fk r u talking about
sperm wars
first sentence: your fault
second sentence: I linked it's website ( also JFL )
anyway it's gone now

Did u not learn how to decipher the author's purpose cus if u had a brain then u can clearly see he's pandering to blabbering idiots with some shitty high school experiment he conducted without ANY peer reviews lul

nausea said:
SeifEsteem said:
Did u not learn how to decipher the author's purpose
nope

First you put your mouth on. My cock and pump it til my life purpose goes into your mouth

SeifEsteem said:
nausea said:
SeifEsteem said:
nope
First you put your mouth on. My cock and pump it til my life purpose goes into your mouth
clearly you did not read the book

let's just talk about the topic of this thread here

nausea said:
SeifEsteem said:
nausea said:
SeifEsteem said:
nausea said:
SeifEsteem said:
nope
clearly you did not read the book
let's just talk about the topic of this thread here
Wat topic
the OP one

Obviously it was your mom

I already said that

SeifEsteem said:

I already said that
ok, but she did not write any treatise on the subject

nausea said:
SeifEsteem said:
I already said that
ok, but she did not write any treatise on the subject

She wrote about the day you failed in battle against the common cold

Abu Mohammad al-Adnani radiAllahu anhu was absolutely excellent. By his command, land greater than the size of Britain was stormed and taken into the hands of the Khilafah over the time period of a few single months. Now it's been 3 years of 24/7 shelling and airstrikes of a coalition of 60 countries' participation in Operation Inherent Resolve. That is what it takes to supress the mujahideen.

Mosul itself was taken by 300 mujahideen. They were against 3,000 Iraqi military. Merely overnight, the rafidah were driven out and the following parade displaying the ghanima could be seen on media outlets worldwide. Absolutely nobody saw it coming, maybe the CIA. They aren't ones to stop foreign conflicts which benefit them however.

Abu Omar al-Shishani would be next. A veteran of the Georgian armed forces who moved to fight for the Jihad.

The amount of military and administrative skills on these people are so sever that the USDOD offered millions of dollars bounties for their capture.

commander_zoidberg said:
Von Clauswitz.
AHHAHAHHAHAHA I KNEW !!!!!!!!!!

you can go very deeply in such matters with me truly eh

I eagerly wait for your replies in matters of strategy\tactic everywhere

astonishing that nobody mentioned sun tzu ( not like @SeifEsteem did ) and musashi

@opsec I will reply to your post latER

nausea said:
astonishing that nobody mentioned sun tzu ( not like @SeifEsteem did ) and musashi
@opsec I will reply to your post latER

are you rly stupid mu shishi

is literally a fucking gook swordsman

niga aint no genius warfare meme master

fucker was born after ieatsyu died of old age and wrinkly balls

SeifEsteem said:
is literally a fucking gook swordsman

niga aint no genius warfare meme master
you have a point eh, it's more accurate to call him tactician\combat expert but he wrote the book of the five rings...

opsec said:
Abu Mohammad al-Adnani
opsec said:
Abu Omar al-Shishani

I know a bit about the second, the first one is new to me ( thx for informing me of this man )