Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel best trucel job? (min wage only)

• frontend services at retail(cashier, self checkout, customer service, etc)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
these are all the jobs ive held in one way or another, and personally id say maintenance was the best tbh, if any incel can get into a maint assoc or solo type of cleaning job, choose it asap. still looking to go back to being a janitor tbh i miss being my own boss

where is security? all you do is ldar all day at work

yeah i forgot lol, never done an asset protection type job so i didnt list it, but yea

Being a long haul trucker seems quite okay. I've always dreamed of it whenever i play ETS2

UPS isn’t a minimum wage job but it’s brutal

IT is a job with a very high amount of truecels

Fuck doing anything customer facing/service as trucel. Imagine being subhuman and delivering food to chads

Warehouse slave paid me €13 / hour.

Anything that isn't customer facing or a job which asks you to be a people person ideally thenworkpalce should just ask you to do your job with minimal interference and you clock out

No pussy no work
Agreed but I basically have to work since otherwise I’ll be homeless. I suppose the next best thing is to just not consume anything more than the bare minimum and/or to get on welfare if possible instead.

I was thinking about trucking but they check for marijuana and that's one of my major copes

It really depends where you do security at, and I don't think security guards get to choose where they get deployed.

On my IT job the security guys spend all day looking at screens and watching movies.

But you could also be sent to do Security at at a place like the airport and that sucks hard...

Jobs where you get to do physical work without interacting with the public.
Office jobs as an incel are worse than physical jobs. With physical jobs you at least get reward hormones for exercise.

These types of works will never give u gf so depending on your parents money is better

It really depends where you do security at, and I don't think security guards get to choose where they get deployed.

On my IT job the security guys spend all day looking at screens and watching movies.

But you could also be sent to do Security at at a place like the airport and that sucks hard...
warehouse security heavy demand and u can be on your phone all day

Trucker, like all the eastern european incel are doing in Europe.

Any job that doesn't involve interacting with the general public

Warehouse imo

security guard
outside of dealing with homeless the job is very chill and you make slighty above minimum wage

If work from home exists, definitely that.

security guard
outside of dealing with homeless the job is very chill and you make slighty above minimum wage
Cost about $400 total to get licensed; fingerprint scan, classes, and app. fee. Not worth in my area