Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media best track from zelda majora's mask OST

It wasn't them, it was nintendo of america that told them to replace it
nintendo of america has gone to shit since reggie left. fuck nintendo of america now and fuck doug bowser

nintendo of america has gone to shit since reggie left. fuck nintendo of america now and fuck doug bowser
Agreed, they also hired literal troons to do the localizing, you seen what happened to TTYD remake?

midnight club 3 on the ps2 was gold and btw, do you remember the gta games when they used to be modded in arabic and sold in stores:feelskek:

Agreed, they also hired literal troons to do the localizing, you seen what happened to TTYD remake?
yeah i've seen jfl it's such a disappointment
200.gif

do you remember the gta games when they used to be dubbed in arabic and sold in stores:feelskek:
no but i've seen it on jewtube I think :feelskek: i grew up in the west so it's only ingerlish