Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Best tinder areas with unreliable results

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
In my more serious statistics used 500 females in place as limit of reliability, what still too low to be really reliable, and now statistics of places with absolutely best results, but low numbers of females in them counted

1. Ngerulmud (Palau) 25% (1/4)
  2. Myitkyina (Myanmar) 10% (1/10)
  3. Yantai (China) 7,1% (1/14)
  4. Shenyang (China) 4,5% (4/89)
  5. Shantou (China) 4,2% (2/46)
  6. Fuzhou (China) 3,3% (2/61)
  7. Wenzhou (China) 3,1% (2/62)
  8. Huai'an (China) 3,1 (1/32)
  9. Taiyuan (China) 2,8% (1/36)
  10. Dalian (China) 2,7 (1/37)

It also shows how it's bad in this particular case, tinder searching (as overall tinder is blamed for making femoids spoiled chad-chasers) , that is no very popular in China, which is best result in tinder at country level (1,33%) and area level (Beijing 1,5%) , and total number of females counted in there only 9097, when in USA shithole it was 72 015

Same aplies to Myanmar, second result in world as country (1,3%), and 4th in areas (Yangon 1,2%), but only 685 females counted in there total

Palau is sheer luck, just small island country with population of 17,90 , from them 4 females 18-22 old registered in tinder, and that one swiped right looked like from east asian minority, not local, as all those polynesian foids not so good looking - too manly and robust mostly

Tinder unreliable

Tinder wastelands with potential, where right swipes made from less than 500 females in places. American and Australian places are just lucky, but China, Myanmar, North east India, and Soviet Union truly are with potential

Tinderwastelandspotential

Last edited:
just go to Ngerulmud bro
worked for me

just go to Ngerulmud bro
worked for me
Ngerulmud is the seat of government of the Republic of Palau, an island nation in the Pacific Ocean. It replaced Koror City, Palau's largest city, as capital in 2006. The settlement is located in the state of Melekeok on Babeldaob, the country's largest island, located 20 kilometres (12 miles) northeast of Koror City and 2 km (1 mile) northwest of Melekeok City.[1] It is the smallest capital city in the world.

What if she not matched me yet because Babeldob has problems with electricity, no way because she fucking island's only chang

Last edited: