Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Best time to sui is when you are successful

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
You gotta get back at your parents, so if you are a loser and you kill your self then they won’t care. But if you finished uni and got a nice degree and perfect job and made bank, then the situation will be different.

They will never be able to get you out of their mind. Because you took away their right to brag to ppl how good they raised you.

Sui should be only about getting back at your parents. It’s 100% their fault we are like this.
How hard is it to get a abortion at birth.

If you are a loser incel then no point in doing sui, no will give a shit about you.

better off moving to thailand and tell them why. why the fuck are you in the west still if you have a degree?

So kill yourself when you have zero reason to kill yourself?

Sounds legit.

So kill yourself when you have zero reason to kill yourself?

Sounds legit.

You forget, he still isn't getting Stacey in this scenario.

Because not having a girlfriend or sex is basically the end of the world apparently.

You forget, he still isn't getting Stacey in this scenario.

Because not having a girlfriend or sex is basically the end of the world apparently.
femoids really are absoluely dismal at trolling wouldn't you agree?

Sui should be only about getting back at your parents. It’s 100% their fault we are like this.
How hard is it to get a abortion at birth.
with your logic it is then also 100% thanks to them if you are successful and if that is the case then why want to get even with them in the first place? sorry but low IQ post. If I find it already hard to overcome the survival instinct with my shit life then I wouldn't be able to overcome it with my dream life.

Any time is a good time to suicide

tbh way better to dissociate with them and live your life coping than to give in

Best time to suicide is if you can get drugs/methods to make it painless or close to it

No time is good time for suicide. (Not mentioning the chronic diseases of course)