Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Best thing about being an incel NEETmaxxer

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
You get way less materialistic. Your rent is low but you only need a one bedroom because you know you'll never have kids. You can live off of cheap food and you don't have to worry about inviting people for dinner, having wine bottles at the ready or even having a nicely decorated place. You consume less, not necessarily because you don't have the money, but because, what the hell should you buy? Most people buy stuff to impress others, like cars, clothes, shoes, watches. But if you don't have a social life? Who cares? You obviously don't have to spend money on drinks at bars or on dates with women. If you want an entertainment system you might go for a PS4 from a reseller instead of a brand new PS5, or even a Nintendo Switch. You can get good TVs now for cheap, you don't need a 90" Oled Ultra Max 8K.

It's a frugal life, but it's not really forced, the last time I bought something "big" was 6 months ago and it was an old Samsung model after my previous Huawei phone of 3 years began dying.

Living on GovBucks or low wages isn't really that big of a deal to an incel, unless you have some crazy expensive hobby.

true. I dont really need that much to be satisfied. Just a stable internet connection and my PC

As a long term NEET myself, I find this kind of lifestyle both great and bad. Its great because its comfortable and we are not under pressure from societal expectations since we isolate ourselves in our rooms, but at the same time, because we isolate ourselves, we become these invisible ghosts whose needs go unmet making this LDARing life feel like stagnant and purgatorial living death.

As a long term NEET myself, I find this kind of lifestyle both great and bad. Its great because its comfortable and we are not under pressure from societal expectations since we isolate ourselves in our rooms, but at the same time, because we isolate ourselves, we become these invisible ghosts whose needs go unmet making this LDARing life feel like stagnant and purgatorial living death.
Yeah it's a two sided coin, but how can we ever break out of it? Generating friend groups who invite us to parties out of thin air?

Indeed it's a chilled life. Too bad no woman wants neets mostly

NEETmaxxing has taught me how to be happy with whatever I have and not be a consoomer. Nowadays I only buy food to fuel my gym gains and maybe a rare game on PC occassionally.

Yeah it's a two sided coin, but how can we ever break out of it? Generating friend groups who invite us to parties out of thin air?

The way to break the cycle of purgatory is for incels to make groups of friends with each other

But incels usually don't want to be with other incels irl

They just want to be accepted by the normi masses, which will never happen.

Living on GovBucks or low wages isn't really that big of a deal to an incel
hard disagree

(have you put me on your ignore list?)

incel needs MORE MONEY to have a good life, NOT LESS compared to non-incel

true. I dont really need that much to be satisfied. Just a stable internet connection and my PC
:feelscomfy:
Computer Pc GIF by Squirrel Monkey

My rent is about 70% of my monthly income
just consider housing expenses; living whole life alone costs more, much more over lifetime! and access to sex is only through very expensive means: direct buying of it, which is veeeery expensive if one intends to have it even half as often as average people.

You get way less materialistic. Your rent is low but you only need a one bedroom because you know you'll never have kids. You can live off of cheap food and you don't have to worry about inviting people for dinner, having wine bottles at the ready or even having a nicely decorated place. You consume less, not necessarily because you don't have the money, but because, what the hell should you buy? Most people buy stuff to impress others, like cars, clothes, shoes, watches. But if you don't have a social life? Who cares? You obviously don't have to spend money on drinks at bars or on dates with women. If you want an entertainment system you might go for a PS4 from a reseller instead of a brand new PS5, or even a Nintendo Switch. You can get good TVs now for cheap, you don't need a 90" Oled Ultra Max 8K.

It's a frugal life, but it's not really forced, the last time I bought something "big" was 6 months ago and it was an old Samsung model after my previous Huawei phone of 3 years began dying.

Living on GovBucks or low wages isn't really that big of a deal to an incel, unless you have some crazy expensive hobby.
GET A FUCKING JOB YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHT

hard disagree

(have you put me on your ignore list?)

incel needs MORE MONEY to have a good life, NOT LESS compared to non-incel
What would you do if you got a 100,000 dollars right now? Buy a bigger TV? New clothes? Money is just a way to attract women for males, it's a reproductive strategy, as an incel, I have no use for it.

I would use the money to buy houses or apartments or at least make it convenient to move and rent a new flat every year switching from town to town. Not having to endure the same streets and neighbors for years.