Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over best suicide method?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24125
  • Start date
Deleted member 24125

Deleted member 24125

alcoholic failurecel
-
jumping off a building would feel fun for like 2 seconds

give me tips

There's no point in committing suicide, my friend.
We're all going to die one day, so why rush the inevitable?
If you think your life is pointless, then just remember ending it is just as pointless.
You have once chance, one sliver of a glimpse of this universe, and you are also currently living in the most technologically advanced time period in human history in which you can consume any form of media you want.
Just think about the technological advances the future holds, think about the stuff you may miss.
There's a lot of neat shit coming our way, I'm telling you.
I personally find the philosophy of Nihilism to be comforting due to its meaninglessness. Its freedom is that you can decide for yourself what is subjectively meaningful to you.

Last edited:
Stand on the edge of a tall building, pop enough pills to kill an elephant, then shoot yourself in the head so you fall off the building.

It combines 2 amazing suicide methods, and one shitty one. Even if you survive the impact, the shot, or the pills, where the fuck would they even start?

shoot yourself in the head near a body of water so you drown

Stand on the edge of a tall building, pop enough pills to kill an elephant, then shoot yourself in the head so you fall off the building.

It combines 2 amazing suicide methods, and one shitty one. Even if you survive the impact, the shot, or the pills, where the fuck would they even start?
not bad tbh
shoot yourself in the head near a body of water so you drown
also a good one

El suicidio por la cuerda :feelsrope:
Muerte instantánea

If you think your life is pointless, then just remember ending it is just as pointless.
You have once chance, one sliver of a glimpse of this universe, and you are also currently living in the most technologically advanced time period in human history in which you can consume any form of media you want.
Just think about the technological advances the future holds, think about the stuff you may miss.
I personally find the philosophy of Nihilism to be comforting due to its meaninglessness. Its freedom is that you can decide for yourself what is subjectively meaningful to you.
thank you

jumping off a building would feel fun for like 2 seconds
Shut up bitch

Dont sui, but its up to you

i think it's dumb

If you really want to commit suicide, then you're taking your life way too seriously and you need to stop judging yourself through the lens of society's standards.
Free yourself from fear and the false desire for conformity and discover joy by pursuing your true desires.

Last edited:
If you really want to commit suicide, then you're taking your life way too seriously and you need to stop judging yourself through the lens of society's standards.
Free yourself from fear and the false desire for conformity.
im not gonna kms now lol, but in the following years for sure

im not gonna kms now lol, but in the following years for sure

I have had friends that killed themselves and it's unbelievable how quickly bad decisions can happen.
As an incel, you see the meaninglessness and futility of life more clearly and more often than not, many incels can't motivate themselves to struggle against it, so many just simply "opt-out" for a lack of better terms, but this isn't the answer.
You have to confront the heavyweight inceldom brings and adapt to the realization that you are who you are and that you're never going to be anybody else, but yourself and deal with it.

I have had friends that killed themselves and it's unbelievable how quickly bad decisions can happen.
As an incel, you see the meaninglessness and futility of life more clearly and more often than not, many incels can't motivate themselves to struggle against it, so many just simply "opt-out" for a lack of better terms, but this isn't the answer.
You have to confront the heavyweight inceldom brings and adapt to the realization that you are who you are and that you're never going to be anybody else, but yourself and deal with it.
its more than just not fucking pussy, im a whole failure

Get ran over by train

if you are ugly enough then suicide will find you

Getting hit by a train.

Bullet in ur head

I've attempted by stabbing myself
Least painful & most accessible: Opiate overdose

Not sure. Anything quick and painless would be ideal.