Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Best sui methods for UKcels?

VST

VST

Banned
-
Just looking for ideas.
Will come back to this thread when the time comes (not anytime soon but I can feel myself getting worse with each week).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcrhkCbdNWs

>inb4 someone posts some suicide hotline, fuck off. I don't want some bullshit platitudes that won't change shit, I want a permanent solution.

Can't go wrong with the rope.

but i think the easiest method to do is tieing a belt on your door knob and around your neck and leaning over till you go unconscious. I did it once and then pussied out after i puked. but it was painless and i was really close to fainting

Visit London for a few days

TheVman said:
Can't go wrong with the rope.

but i think the easiest method to do is tieing a belt on your door knob and around your neck and leaning over till you go unconscious. I did it once and then pussied out after i puked. but it was painless and i was really close to fainting

I can make myself faint (by squeezing my heart, pectus excavatum turns out to be useful sometimes) on command so I guess that would make it go even more painless.

_incelinside said:
Visit London for a few days

I'd just get acid thrown on my face, wouldn't change shit except making me more miserable.

VST said:
I can make myself faint (by squeezing my heart, pectus excavatum turns out to be useful sometimes) on command so I guess that would make it go even more painless.
could you teach me how? if i start choking myself with the belt then faint quickly i wont be able to pull out

As a fellow Ukcel we have limited options, you could rope or maybe jump off a building but neither of these are options i want to indulge tbh.

if guns were legal it would be so much easier.

Rope, CO poisoning.

suck you own dick so hard that it comes out of your anus then rinse and repeat until you choke and die in a pool of semen

I heard there is a cliff in Dover and it is a very popular suicide destination.

Jockcel said:
I heard there is a cliff in Dover and it is a very popular suicide destination.

Getting to dover would be a problem though.

Jump infront of the metro train?

VST said:
Lol, I wish I lived in a city big enough for a metro.

Go to another city, it's not like moving a country lol. Take a bus, go to a metro station, jump.

do you have a car? just pipe exhaust fumes to inside your car, and go to sleep using valium, i head its the most painless way to die. (carbon monoxide poisoning)

7339er said:
do you have a car? just pipe exhaust fumes to inside your car, and go to sleep using valium, i head its the most painless way to die. (carbon monoxide poisoning)

I thought of that but I don't have a car or a garage to do it in.

Use a knife and go full on with your throat. Pain may be a few seconds but that saves you years and years of brutal fucking pain.

Your options are short about of pain now or many years of it. The choice is yours.

Go ER and kill some normies and stacies before you die.

VST said:
I thought of that but I don't have a car or a garage to do it in.

buy formic acid and sulpuric acid off the internet and mix, lots of CO produced, that will kill you in an enclosed space.

secobarbital + pentobarbital

just lol at looking for a permanent solution to a temporary problem

we know youre not actully going to do it pussy

Popbob said:
we know youre not actully going to do it pussy

I said I'm not going to do it anytime soon, my mood might improve or it might get worse. Just looking for options.

Come to my ends

VST said:
I said I'm not going to do it anytime soon, my mood might improve or it might get worse. Just looking for options.

In that case probably opiate overdose or jumping off a building