Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Best story of your former bully getting karma ?

Skelznick

Skelznick

Waiting for info.
-
Newbie. Hate away.

I don't carry any anger from high school that I can't deal with on a rational level.

But damn, I accidentally saw this online, local roundup.

Biff (not his real name) -- got road rage, grabbed a gun, exited his truck, and pointed it at a Manlet soy driving a shitty Honda Fit.

Soyboy in Honda got out of the car with a pipe, with a short chain attached, swung it at his head, and now Biffs functional intelligence is IQ 70.

Not a veggie, but he probably is digging ditches

Lol

They are living better lives than me, woman

Go back to reddit

Never happened.

In fact, they're living better lives than me.

didn't exactly get karma but he turned out to be a closeted faggot

Go back to reddit
Yeah I was about to say, this post kinda gives me some Redditor vibes since an actual Incel knows how this works.

didn't exactly get karma but he turned out to be a closeted faggot

If he was outed, in some disgustingly humiliating fashion, then it's true karma

not my bully but this guy who was an asshole in high school knowingly gave 6 girls genital herpes and "the clap" whatever that is. personally I think he redeemed himself with this

not my bully but this guy who was an asshole in high school knowingly gave 6 girls genital herpes and "the clap" whatever that is. personally I think he redeemed himself with this
I bet Chad herpes''' only attracted a bigger harem by infecting those sluts

If he was outed, in some disgustingly humiliating fashion, then it's true karma
nope he actually came out himself when he got older... his parents accepted him

also he wasn't exactly MY bully, i never got bullied in my life... but he did bully other people.
i don't know why but i find it necessary to mention this :feelsjuice:

Went to jail for like a year but hes out now

Based, my former bully is paralyzed for life after overdosing on coke

Newbie. Hate away.

I don't carry any anger from high school that I can't deal with on a rational level.

Biff (not his real name) -- got road rage, grabbed a gun, exited his truck, and pointed it at a Manlet soy driving a shitty Honda Fit.

Soyboy in Honda got out of the car with a pipe, with a short chain attached, swung it at his head, and now Biffs functional intelligence is IQ 70.

Lol
All just failed normies now

Newbie. Hate away.

Lol
some did get small karma, one got made fun of by the teacher and laughed at by the entire class some even made fun of his fat weight, he was ur typical trying hard to fit in guy and he wanted to pick on me to fit in. some other people who picked on me were living shit lives like one of them had like no parents and hated most of there family and one foid who bullied me had daddy issues and her stepdad died but that was before she started picking on me. at the end of the day tho most of my bullies except the first guy i mentioned are living better lives then me cuz theyre not lonely

Never kept contact but they are probably getting jobs, gfs, finishing higher education, starting businesses etc while i rot as a subhuman neet.

Man, he's had plenty of time to reflect on his bad choices.
Ive even had one bully get shot in the eye and fuck it sucked it didn't finish him

Never happened. Hopefully some overdose but it's unlikely

No idea tbh. Never kept track of them and I don’t remember any of their names by this point

Living fulfilling lives with a good job, wife and children

Didn't happen. Karma is just bluepilled brainwashing

Newbie. Hate away.

Lol
Bullies will always have the advantage of the dark triad and are very unlikely to receive karma.

Newbie. Hate away.

Lol
lets just say hes not breathing :feelsBox::feelsBox:

Bullies will always have the advantage of the dark triad and are very unlikely to receive karma.
Dunno. I'd say just by aging, you're gonna pay somehow.

If a bully attracts a psycho bipolar slut, then, he's gonna pay

A female bully got b r u t a l l y raped, and a foid teacher who bullied me got cancer and died.

Go back to reddit
Never happened.

In fact, they're living better lives than me.
Same of course:yes::yes::yes:.

Yeah I was about to say, this post kinda gives me some Redditor vibes since an actual Incel knows how this works.
Living fulfilling lives with a good job, wife and children
Didn't happen. Karma is just bluepilled brainwashing