Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Best steroid to start with?

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
Which steroid (and what dosage) can i use for the least amount of side effects for my first cycle...except for primobolan cause that shit is too expensive.

Look up SARMS

I don't do roids tbh they fuck up ur health

just take a low dose of Testosterone so your T levels are high but not too high (if its too high it will convernt into Estrogen ironically).

Sorry to say but cope

Wrong forum boyo

Just inject grams of trenbolone theory

Depends on your goals.

muscles without face is kinda cope
just be lean

250mg of testosterone enanthate or cypionate every 3.5 days is the generally recommended first cycle. You can cut or bulk with it, but I recommend you cut naturally to below 15% body fat then bulk on cycle.

250mg of testosterone enanthate or cypionate every 3.5 days is the generally recommended first cycle. You can cut or bulk with it, but I recommend you cut naturally to below 15% body fat then bulk on cycle.
Do you still have to go through PCT if you go on a 6 weeks cycle? What about hair loss and acne?

SARMs are shit, they have the same side effects as regular steroids and are not as effective.
Sarms are ok in my opinion. Everything has side effects.
And sarms aren't the same as roids. High dose of sarms crashes test and estrogen.

I hope you aren't prone to balding btw

Sorry i cant help

Ask Yerberito. I bet he can help.

Do you still have to go through PCT if you go on a 6 weeks cycle? What about hair loss and acne?
Yes, you will have to go through a PCT, so you might as well go with something like 8-12 weeks since you'll take 3-4 weeks to reach peak test levels.

Hair loss and acne are possible if you're already prone to those things, though you can mitigate them with over the counter medicines.