Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Best soda?

aswellfella

aswellfella

Ruined Person. People on here say I have a nice VO
-
Coke's my favorite. Less additives + caffeine.

Barq's red cream soda. Insanely rare and hard to find.

I prefer lemon iced tea over anything else

anything from dr pepper

Cream soda definitely

41 LG0kobL

This soda right here.

It's a shame they don't sell it where I'm at

Guaraná Charrua

Yes, you dont knows what the fuck that is

Regional sodas are the best btw

Are you in Mexico?
No wtf

Im from the southernmost of Brazil, Charrua is the name of an influential native tribe in our culture and guarana is a fruit from South America.

This soda simply tastes like home you know, you must be first worlder so you can probably relate

No wtf

Im from the southernmost of Brazil, Charrua is the name of an influential native tribe in our culture and guarana is a fruit from South America.

This soda simply tastes like home you know, you must be first worlder so you can probably relate
No, not really. Unless you count extremely hot fountain water as "tasting like" Phoenix.

No, not really. Unless you count extremely hot fountain water as "tasting like" Phoenix.
Oh crap, but dont you have like good regional food or something

My favorite common soda is Pepsi Nitro but my favorite overall soda goes to an all natural root beer from a soda company I don't remember

Oh crap, but dont you have like good regional food or something
Ehhhh... Mexican food is just Mexican food. To be honest, it tastes the same wherever.

My favorite common soda is Pepsi Nitro but my favorite overall soda goes to an all natural root beer from a soda company I don't remember
Jones?

There was a brand of cream soda called C&C but it is hard to find these days.

Ehhhh... Mexican food is just Mexican food. To be honest, it tastes the same wherever.
Thats pretty sad man, atleast in this shithole we have great food, in my state especially we have one of the best barbecue in the world, It is really fucking good

Cocta, both original and orange. It has taste similar to Cola but more rich and herbs like. Hard to explain.

Georgian pear soda in 0,5 liter glass bottles. It has a rich and soft taste. They are sold in some EE grocery stores. In general soda sucks in my country due to sugar tax. I have brought some urge and full sugar lemon fanta from my visit to Norway.

Tyrone doesn't need soda