Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

best scene in taxi driver

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★
title

Attachments

• TaxiDriverBestScene.mp4
    2.5 MB
Guns are real life hacks. He couldve stabbed him or something but some of us dont have it in us to do such a nasty thing. Anyone can just press the trigger.

Guns are real life hacks. He couldve stabbed him or something but some of us dont have it in us to do such a nasty thing. Anyone can just press the trigger.
Imo Travis was asking all those questions and talking to Sport because he was afraid, but once he heard Sport had no gun and got kicked, he had the courage and rage to pull the trigger

I like this one more

Imo Travis was asking all those questions and talking to Sport because he was afraid, but once he heard Sport had no gun and got kicked, he had the courage and rage to pull the trigger
Good analysis, he got the final push that he needed.

Meh. The movie was about a white knight that fucked around and found out. He was a beta that rose up (which is based), however he used his power to free fucking whorish foids.

Meh. The movie was about a white knight that fucked around and found out. He was a beta that rose up (which is based), however he used his power to free fucking whorish foids.
Good job on missing the point of the movie. Travis is abandoned by society, he gets mad and wants to go ER on innocent people, but he fails so he finds a "morally just" reason to ER which is why he kills the pimps and pedophiles

Good job on missing the point of the movie. Travis is abandoned by society, he gets mad and wants to go ER on innocent people, but he fails so he finds a "morally just" reason to ER which is why he kills the pimps and pedophiles
I didn't express it as eloquently as touz however the whole "rising up" thing is the only thing that is based about the movie. He trained and got dangerous then he fucking threw it all away for some fucking men that were taking matters into their own hands.

Men have been abused and exploited by women for centuries and pimps are just a big equalizer. Like it's alright for women to emotionally manipulate men into them selling their labor, but somehow when a guy does this to a woman he is abusive? Give me a break!

I knew that christcucks had white knight tendencies, however I never thought that you'd cuck so hard to foids....

DNR

I didn't express it as eloquently as touz however the whole "rising up" thing is the only thing that is based about the movie. He trained and got dangerous then he fucking threw it all away for some fucking men that were taking matters into their own hands.

Men have been abused and exploited by women for centuries and pimps are just a big equalizer. Like it's alright for women to emotionally manipulate men into them selling their labor, but somehow when a guy does this to a woman he is abusive? Give me a break!

I knew that christcucks had white knight tendencies, however I never thought that you'd cuck so hard to foids....

DNR
Say it irl lol

Say it irl lol
Nigga, I already do say say this irl to my sister and parents. My dad literally had an intervention to try to convince me that rape is bad. He failed.
Now it's your turn. So show your momma that YouTube channel of yours.

All the animals come out at night -whores, skunk pussies, buggers, queens, fairies, dopers, junkies, sick, venal. Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets.

I talk like that in my über