Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Best release of 1997?

Take your pick?

• 'Be Here Now' - studio album by Oasis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 'How Do I Live?' - single by LeAnn Rimes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 'Spice Up Your Life' - single by Spice Girls

• 'OK Computer' - studio album by Radiohead

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 'Urban Hymns' - studio album by The Verve

• Total voters
BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
A time capsule as a poll...

ooh radio head, they're so good. 1997 based af year brocel

ooh radio head, they're so good. 1997 based af year brocel
I went with The Verve but imo those are two of the best albums of all time (and Oasis's third record is severely underrated).

I went with The Verve but imo those are two of the best albums of all time (and Oasis's third record is severely underrated).
i'll listen to the verves album, i have not heard it. only the song everyones heard, you know the one bittersweet symphony. Shits immaculate tho, so its understandable.
tbh nigga ive been on my old early 90s southside texas screw hip hop. shits legendary if you fuck with classic shit. Not the same shit normies always listen to, tupac, biggie, nwa all that is for the birds brocel. Gimme dj screw, ugk, swisha house any day

i'll listen to the verves album, i have not heard it. only the song everyones heard, you know the one bittersweet symphony. Shits immaculate tho, so its understandable.
tbh nigga ive been on my old early 90s southside texas screw hip hop. shits legendary if you fuck with classic shit. Not the same shit normies always listen to, tupac, biggie, nwa all that is for the birds brocel. Gimme dj screw, ugk, swisha house any day
Dude, I envy you for not having listened to Urban Hymns yet.

You're fucking welcome.

Dude, I envy you for not having listened to Urban Hymns yet.

You're fucking welcome.
lmao ill listen while i play car mechanic simulator. Its my go-to cozy game
i'll let youknow what i think when im finished

I used to listen to boybands as a kid lol :feelshaha: "i believe i can fly" and "un break my heart" were songs that i listened and were good, made in 97.

The original fallout game

Go back one year and it'd be Swans - Soundtracks for the Blind. In this list, I'd pic OK Computer

based Interplaycel
Carmageddon 2 also had an Interplay version.

And this is the trailer for it:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLKNG8x8j2M

I don't know any of these, except for Radiohead. And I can't stand that band, and their pretentious fanbase. Overrated music.