Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Best quote ever!!!

Moustachcel

Moustachcel

Banned
-
Fits us incels 100%!
We are creatures that should not exist by natural law

How is this LIFEFUEL? This literally says we shouldn't exist.

In the old days incels could murdermax and rapemax. What can we do in modern society but rot?

"dont feel sad because its over, feel horrible because IT NEVER EVEN BEGAN."

yeah we shouldnt or do you want to suffer on this earth as an incel your whole damn life?
That's... That's my point. I don't want to suffer. So why would I want live if survival is suffering?

If this is LifeFuel then I’m the fucking Pope.

That's... That's my point. I don't want to suffer. So why would I want live if survival is suffering?
Life is suffering. You can’t expect not to suffer. Everyone does.

Some people just suffer more than others. The assessment if your suffering is too great for you to bear is yours alone.

Unless you are a quadriplegic and typing with a stick in your mouth, I would say wait and see if things get better. That’s what I did, and it did. I think I’m fucked up now, being a lonely NEET is nothing compared to the hell that was high school.

You can always kill yourself. But you can only do it once. You have already suffered. What if you are just robbing yourself of something better in the future? It has to get better. Because it can’t get much worse.

If you are going through hell, keep going.
I’d rather be a virgin than a child molester. :feelsmega:
:yes::heart::yes:

In the old days incels could murdermax and rapemax. What can we do in modern society but rot?

You still can. There are tons of serial killers,rapists out there.