Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Best place to rope

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Low IQ Manlet
-
Greetings.

Curious what would b best place to rope.

home / forrest ect.

In the closet dressed in a clown costume.

Depends on what message you want to send.

If you want to raise awareness to inceldom, kill youself in public.

And if you just want to die peacefully with no message, go in the woods.

hang yourself outside your house at Halloween and let people think its just a costume outside your house. theyll soon realise when the corpse starts stinking

woods would be my choice, I would love my last few moments in nature and maybe even sleep the night out then end it.

if it was urgent I would just take a nose dive off a building

1A2F6286 758C 4B01 A59F 62D2807BD1C9

I want to be drowned in a pool by this femoid. Then embrace the sweet abyss

emergency room boyo

in your moms room leave a final goodbye

Aokigahara Forest is the best style to go out, to be in the beautiful surroundings of the natural world we came from instead of an apartment/house i.e. unnatural concrete surroundings. Always nature my friend always nature <3

Last edited:
maybe i should go to suicide forrest & send message to logan paul as well?

Where no one will find you for a long time. I am scared to death (ha) of failing at suicide.

Failing at suicide is almost like failing at failing.

Japan has a forest for this. Probably just full of businessmen though.

Room or a good forest mabye some buildinf with a nice view

Aokigahara Forest is the best style to go out, to be in the beautiful surroundings of the natural world we came from instead of an apartment/house i.e. unnatural concrete surroundings. Always nature my friend always nature <3

LOL yeah so you Can end up in one of Logan Paul’s video like a cuck

Find the person who was the biggest asshole to you, break into their house and hang yourself in their closet. Throw some of their stuff out the door too. They'll think their house was robbed, they'll have to repair the window or whatever you used to break in and they'll have to get rid of your dead body. Win-win-win.

Rent a boat, go out to sea, and do it there. You could create a ghost ship.

Noooo don't kill yourself it's better than you think *insert more bullshit*

Rent a boat, go out to sea, and do it there. You could create a ghost ship.
That’s creative . I actually think I’ll do this .

I’ll drop all my money to rent a yacht for one day

Somewhere secluded where you won’t get found for a while. So, home.

If I roped I’d legit not be discovered for at least a week.

in a prison cell

Dude, don't rope.
Things can get better.
Why do you think it's hopeless?

Did you read history ? I often read history. All over entire mankind. There is a lot of great and unfortunate things happened all over world. like fairy tales. it all really happened. All those wars, genocides, massacres, tortures were all happened. Think about Torsåker Witch Trials .

Men, women and children are all burning in stakes.Think about it. A child burning in stake. She is crying and asking for help while fire exploding her soft white skin. And the stake is still standing despite all the shakes from child.

How much fun and enjoyment do you think it is? And you, like an idiot, want to die/suicide in this beautiful world. shame , it is really shame.

In front of a young foid's apartment.

Find the person who was the biggest asshole to you, break into their house and hang yourself in their closet. Throw some of their stuff out the door too. They'll think their house was robbed, they'll have to repair the window or whatever you used to break in and they'll have to get rid of your dead body. Win-win-win.
Very good idea. Find out when they are on vacation. Break in. And hang yourself . You’ll inflict years of trauma to him

in front of the parliament of your country. It's their fault for your misery.

does the location really matter tho?

Near your highschool

In your room. You LDARed there most of your life, seems fitting to rope there too.

self immolate

In the school killing everyone.
:feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

Literally rope or just kill yourself?

If I was going to kill myself, I would do it with large caliber handgun, and on a nude beach frequented by sluts (i.e. Little Beach in Hawaii, or South Beach in Florida). I would find a gaggle of young naked/topless sluts and blow my brains out in front of them. Large caliber guarantees that it would be messy and traumatic for the observers, and instant for me.

I literally went to aokigahara in december 2015, it is very nice, very calm and nobody around will find you in a while due to it being so so quiet.

Instead of rope, just take the VanFuel. Its AMazing and bettER.

Fuel can 20