Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Best place in the US to live off the grid

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
I want to get the fuck out of New York. It is a cucked liberal Democrat cesspool, hard to own guns here especially in NYC, there’re spics everywhere.

Sure, NYC has its charms in terms for urbex or the subway, but the city life is overrated tbh. I just want to go as far away from my family as possible and live my own life.

Was considering Canada since Ontario and Quebec are directly north from here and no spics dare to live up there, but it’s cold up there and brutal during winter and Canada is more cucked than US.

I want to move somewhere where I can live in the scenic and beautiful wilderness off the grid and own a gun and a small farm, and where I won’t be too close to any spics. Maybe somewhere like Idaho or Montana or something, or Alberta if I take the leaf route. Also somewhere that isn’t too cold and that I can make it easily during winter.

Last edited:
Montana or North Dakota or Idaho mostly majority white farmlands

Wyoming ... guns and tax-free gold.

Lots of places I think. The Americas, Australia, and maybe Africa have a bunch of good spots I bet. Everywhere else though...hell no. It's over for you literally everywhere else save for some random islands but even then probably no. But I digress.

Texas

if you have money buy a house on some field outside of cityllimits and you can shoot guns from the balcony

Lots of places I think. The Americas, Australia, and maybe Africa have a bunch of good spots I bet. Everywhere else though...hell no. It's over for you literally everywhere else save for some random islands but even then probably no. But I digress.
What about Canada?
Texas

if you have money buy a house on some field outside of cityllimits and you can shoot guns from the balcony
Texas seems to be an awesome place. I like their culture and style. But too many Mexicans.

Texas

Texas is like living on the moon.

Maybe upstate northwestern/Adirondack New York wouldn’t be that bad, minus the winter. But I hate NYC.

Your best bet is Canada I think. The U.S. has been burned down(the trees) to make the land ready for agriculture. Canada is much better it still has the old forests, but its colder.

Montana, Idaho, Washington, NewYork.. maybe South Dakota.

I want to live in the Redwood forest tbh lol

Your best bet is Canada I think. The U.S. has been burned down(the trees) to make the land ready for agriculture. Canada is much better it still has the old forests, but its colder.

Montana, Idaho, Washington, NewYork.. maybe South Dakota.

I want to live in the Redwood forest tbh lol
The thing with Canada is though is that gun control is more stricter, and you have slightly less freedom over there than the US, and of course there’s the British monarchy. I guess the good thing about being over there is no spics, and I don’t have to worry about health insurance. And which province is best, since I’m closer to Ontario and French-speaking Quebec from where I live. But I prefer more the prairie regions like Alberta or Saskatchewan.

And also, how I’m gonna get permanent residence/citizenship over there? I’m a US citizen and I also have a passport. But idk if you need a visa to legally enter. But I guess you can find sneak points.

The thing with Canada is though is that gun control is more stricter, and you have slightly less freedom over there than the US, and of course there’s the British monarchy. I guess the good thing about being over there is no spics, and I don’t have to worry about health insurance. And which province is best, since I’m closer to Ontario and French-speaking Quebec from where I live. But I prefer more the prairie regions like Alberta or Saskatchewan.

And also, how I’m gonna get permanent residence/citizenship over there? I’m a US citizen and I also have a passport. But idk if you need a visa to legally enter. But I guess you can find sneak points.

lol if you have us citizenship you can move there today and live there legally with no visa.

Wyoming ... guns and tax-free gold.

I second this. Visited here and I fucking loved it. It is definitely on the list of states that I would love to move.

Other honorable mentions: Idaho, Utah (mormons have silly beliefs but their treatment of foids is based), and Alaska

I want to escape to the wild but i can’t as all of the land here is owned by landowners, corporations and big government and there’s hardly any wild spaces left.