Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

best part of online classes

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
being around fertile females in college irl is suicidefuel, especially when they are showing off via leggings and tight shirts

I find 99% of females my age attractive too so its extremely frustrating, especially when they are in the same room as me.

another hope devouring part of college was seeing true genetic chads occasionally, they are tall, strong jawed, narrow deep-set eyed, and norwood 0. seeing them totally ruins my day and motivation, its a reminder that there is no female in the entire solar system who will ever see me in a sexual way.

Pretty sure the best part of online class is not having to go to class, which I was already doing anyway, but this way I can do it without consequences

best part of online class is that you can jerk off

best part of online classes is that you can open another tab and browse .co in it

Best part of online classes is not getting mogged

İt feels so good to be a ghost in classroom

Thas good ngl a moment of peace

I absolutely love classes being online now. I don't have to interact with anyone or go to class. I literally lie to my professors and tell them I have slow internet so I can't watch their zoom conferences just to avoid interacting with them.

being around fertile females in college irl is suicidefuel, especially when they are showing off via leggings and tight shirts

AHHHH I USED TO SEE THIS EVERYDAY WHILE WALKING TO CLASS BUT INSTEAD OF COLLEGE ITS HIGHSCHOOL GIRLS

Not having to go to class

This is true corona is the ultimate normiefilter, only the true incels, NEETs, and gamers are loving it

AHHHH I USED TO SEE THIS EVERYDAY WHILE WALKING TO CLASS BUT INSTEAD OF COLLEGE ITS HIGHSCHOOL GIRLS
Seeing beautifull attractive girls knowing all see you as a retard and you will never have a realtionship with them is pure ragefuel. I don't want rope, i want revenge
This is true corona is the ultimate normiefilter, only the true incels, NEETs, and gamers are loving it
I got the diamond shattered web coin and it felt better than having sOcIaL InTerACtiONs

unrelated but did you finish your physics homework

Oh it was not about me. Like irl.
Sorry for bothering you

Brutal tbh i can relate, when i went to college my dick was hard 99% of the time