Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion best orals for a bulk cycle

all this time

all this time

B.U.L.L
★★
@Michael15651 @gymcellragefuel
what are the best orals you guys have ran that gave solid results, not temporary but actual tissue once coming off, im finishing my cut soon, and have just been cruising and maintaining with test and mk, my last bulk i ran test + lgd and saw amazing size gains, as well as strength with virtually no sides other than from the test, im thinking of running test, and finalizing the last 4-6 weeks with either anadrol or dbol, i saw amazing gains with rad 140 and lgd, so if it really is true that orals mog sarms to oblivion im interested to see for myself given that i seem to respond very well to modest doses, i blow the fuck up off anything, even ostarine gave me a grainy dry hard look better than even test at the same bf, but im not looking for hardening agents i want to add some fcking size

can anyone give their personal experiences with anything theyve used? ex:lgd 40 or 3033, rad, yk, tbol, anavar, dbol, anadrol
im not interested in the 19 nors rn so mainly dht and or test derivatives, thanks.

Last edited:
Shut up steroids jew

Beef burger only

I have never taken anadrol but it’s one of the best bulking orals for strength and size. But you can’t run it for too long because it will fuck your liver. Masteron is a really good oral too for aesthetics and size but I don’t take it because it makes you bald instantly.

I’ve used every steroid except maybe anavar and tbok but this was my experience

Dianabol: Easiest bulking steroid. My first time I tried it I gained 12lbs and was eating less than 1,000 calories JFL. No strength gain though and estrogen is a bitch on it. Sides: (Mood swings and acne).

Anadrol: My favorite. Never had an issue. Strength was insane, the kind of steroid that will pack on mass and strength in its first week. Sides: (Insomnia).

Side note:
I was constantly hungry on it, raised my RBC when I was anemic and made my levels normal again.

Skip the SARMS and just run test with them.

I have never taken anadrol but it’s one of the best bulking orals for strength and size. But you can’t run it for too long because it will fuck your liver. Masteron is a really good oral too for aesthetics and size but I don’t take it because it makes you bald instantly.

Masteron is also good to eliminate/prevent gyno OP. Like he said though.. horrible if you’re prone to MPB.

Also a DHT derivative so will offset the side effects of steroids and make you feel energetic and happy

You can run it with anything and will give your muscles that “hard cartoonish” look. Think of the liver king.