Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Best news site

FukFeminism

FukFeminism

The Bee’s Knees
-
This isn’t for the squeamish. But who am I kidding, by this point in your torment you surely don’t have much emotion of any kind left in you. Best Gore is probably the best site for real world happenings, it opens your eyes. But I’m bringing it up because I specifically enjoy the videos where females are getting to experience real pain for the first time in their life, and not the “pain” they usually imagine when Chad is done pumping and dumping them finally.

It is quite pleasurable to see the videos where women have horrible things happen to them, and especially when they are a Stacy. There are quite a few of them too. Not nearly as many as I’d like, but enough for a small twinge of life fuel.

Yeah used to surf around on there. Didnt know they do news now JFL. Be careful brocel, that shit will drive you insane.

"Something something into the abyss, something something stares back"

Yeah used to surf around on there. Didnt know they do news now JFL. Be careful brocel, that shit will drive you insane.

"Something something into the abyss, something something stares back"
“He who looks into the abyss sees nothing but realizes he only see his in character looking back. You understand bud, the abyss, the Shit Abyss?” - Jim Lahey

Seen it all tbh

I don't like watching gore, even if it's Stacy or even a feminist being killed/tortured/whatever.

I think women should just be put under proper masculine control again, to support us and do their proper gender role. Not killed and tortured.

The absolute best video on bestgore is the Brazilian lesbian who gets beat to death on a beach by the thug girl she cheated on.