Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Best movie of all time.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20987
  • Start date
Deleted member 20987

Deleted member 20987

Banned
-
Not safe for work. May contain traces of foids* (*albeit all actresses in this film are probably worm food by now).

Slumdog millionaire bro, watch it its cool movie ngl

dont know tbh

Slumdog millionaire bro, watch it its cool movie ngl
Overrated. Would have been way better without the cheesy "who wants to be a millionaire" gimmick. Then they'd have to change the title to just "Slumdog" I guess, but I'd be fine with that. Was beautifully filmed though.

Overrated. Would have been way better without the cheesy "who wants to be a millionaire" gimmick. Then they'd have to change the title to just "Slumdog" I guess, but I'd be fine with that. Was beautifully filmed though.
I think it was always the intention, to make a "who wants to be a millionaire" game into a movie tbh
Jai ho!. Currycel framelet ascends
The curry stacy had been fucked before and he is a currycel but i dont care becuz the movie is really good ngl

Can't really say, I've seen too many films. I would say the Dark Knight trilogy since I'm a Batman fan but yeah most movies I enjoyed were when I was a child.